"Your order has been rejected"

Hi, 

I have been trying to place an order, but it keeps getting rejected. The US market is not yet open so I am presuming this is the reason - but why cant I place an order for when it opens? Why is there no explanation next to the order rejection (it would be so easy to put this in, to avoid confusion).  It seems that other peopl eon forums have had similar issues but I cannot find the answer. 

Thanks

Will 

Capture2.PNG

I am having a similar issue, but I am told the stock is only available for non leveraged trading.  I am using a demo account.  Can anyone explain that?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• A friend talked about this project to me sometime past, just checked it out again .. nice features especially for game developers to be able to organize in-game objects
    • Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: SP 500 & NASDAQ v of (v) of iii) of 1 of (5) of 3) of I.  NVDA Earnings has been the center of attention late in the last session and has created volatile intraday price action, however we are still on track for all Elliott wave counts, that is looking for the top of Wave iii).  The European and Asia indices will track the US indices on an intraday basis, so they too are in much the same Elliott wave patterns. Video Chapters  00:00 SP 500 (SPX), SPY ETF 08:45 NASDAQ (NDX), QQQ ETF 12:04 Russell 2000 (RUT) IWM 13:18 DAX 40 (DAX) 16:57 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 18:11 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 24:06 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge      
    • Currently, Bitget wallet stands as one of the most suitable decentralised wallets. It is built with everything incorporated into it, it is the hub of a handy suite of tools that cater to every crypto enthusiast.  It is interesting to note that it has been over 6 years since the platform commenced rendering crypto services. In commemoration of its 6th anniversary, an event has been set up to let its users earn some good amount and merch along with.  The criteria for participation is relatively easy. You just need to join to win exclusive merch, firstly by following @BitgetWallet while adding a RT + Comment #BitgetWallet6Years’’ Similarly, you can give insightful feedback about Bitget Wallet and stand a chance to win Bitget exclusive merch like T-shirt, Cap, Hoodie and Wristband. I will be jumping on this event too. Such an easy peasy way to earn.
us