IG just stated no positions - I have three

IG stated that there are zero positions in portfolio I had three and not sold any.

Anyone else having this problem?

yes. i'm having the same problem. i've been calling the support line but nobody picks up

Posted (edited)

me too, im trying to call them but been on the line for over an hour already. I don't think there support is any where near as good as the platform 

Edited by Tim_G
adding

Yep same about to call the desk! Although my p/l looks right so guess its just a glitch 

Looks like we have a really professional screw up by IG.

Glad I'm not alone. They will sort this out. Can't get them on live support I imagine the traders are going nuts at them.

We should see some resolution fast.

same here. worst is nobody picking up the call for position closure..so all loses on customers for IG's technical screw up

16 minutes ago, Bell said:

IG stated that there are zero positions in portfolio I had three and not sold any.

Same here. Just wondering what's going on. 

Same here. Seems to happen quite often with ig. This is the second time in the last few months for me. 

Probably having a real screw up with software. Maybe an update gone wrong.

Live chat they can't be contacted on so I imagine people are giving them rightly hell for this.

Our account still present so if it was a hack funds still here.

Same here, unable to change positions, so disappointing, loosing $$ for a service that I pay for. Please please please get this sorted out ig.

IMG_20200811_015043.jpg

i have the same problem too. Can't see any of my old trades. and should have 3 exsting trades

I have around 10 positions open, but according to ig, none. Although unfortunately the loss still shows ! 🤮

Looks like its being dealt with 

Monitoring - The issue has been contained. The remaining affected accounts are currently being fixed by our incident team. 
Aug 10, 16:12 UTC
Identified - We've identified the issue and are working hard on a fix. Please call if you need to deal. 
Aug 10, 15:38 UTC
Investigating - Some clients are unable to view open positions on their platform. We're investigating this at the highest priority. Please call if you need to deal. 
Aug 10, 15:23 UTC

Anyone gotten support on the issue? wait time on the phone is long. Need to update my TP.

cheers Blue.  They seem to be having a mare today.

I have the same issue but I can see my profit and loss still

Me too at this very moment. Have 5 open positions, show no position but profit/loss still updated. ???

Yep same setup for me.

At least that shows are positions still live.

At the moment it is impossible to close a position. You can open one and that shows up as usual but existing ones cannot be accessed and it is impossible to call in a trade. Can we claim back losses due to their screw up????

2 hours ago, Bell said:

I have the same issue

Posted (edited)

same here.  I can’t close my positions due to all positions disappear.

Edited by Byuan

Posted (edited)

Same for me too, thought I had been hacked at first 🥵..

Hopefully I can see my figures soon, with today's rises I might be selling in the morning and that will be a real issue if I cant..

Edited by murkey

My main accound come back to normal but my ISA one still shows 0 positions.

We do apologise for the error. 

Positions were not reflecting on the platform but this issues has now been resolved. 

Sorry again for any confusion caused.