IG just stated no positions - I have three

me too, im trying to call them but been on the line for over an hour already. I don't think there support is any where near as good as the platform 

Edited by Tim_G
adding

Looks like we have a really professional screw up by IG.

Glad I'm not alone. They will sort this out. Can't get them on live support I imagine the traders are going nuts at them.

We should see some resolution fast.

Probably having a real screw up with software. Maybe an update gone wrong.

Live chat they can't be contacted on so I imagine people are giving them rightly hell for this.

Our account still present so if it was a hack funds still here.

Looks like its being dealt with 

Monitoring - The issue has been contained. The remaining affected accounts are currently being fixed by our incident team. 
Aug 10, 16:12 UTC
Identified - We've identified the issue and are working hard on a fix. Please call if you need to deal. 
Aug 10, 15:38 UTC
Investigating - Some clients are unable to view open positions on their platform. We're investigating this at the highest priority. Please call if you need to deal. 
Aug 10, 15:23 UTC

At the moment it is impossible to close a position. You can open one and that shows up as usual but existing ones cannot be accessed and it is impossible to call in a trade. Can we claim back losses due to their screw up????

Same for me too, thought I had been hacked at first 🥵..

Hopefully I can see my figures soon, with today's rises I might be selling in the morning and that will be a real issue if I cant..

Edited by murkey