IG Platform Down?

LLD

Question

3 answers to this question

When I open the chart of a stock in my real account, the profit/loss figure is wrong.  It is supposed to be a positive figure but it is showing negative.

it has been **** all morning tied in with limit up and halts. Even when it is 'working' i keep losing money on spread bets as it wont let me close a position, I logh out and back in and in the red, their support is rubbish, the questions rarely if ever get answered on here. TBH I am looking at moving to IB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Chainsaw21
    Joined 31/01/23 02:43
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 31 January 23, Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid level: 18475 Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: Bitcoin in the daily chart is likely to correct after passing the 2.618 wave target ((1)) with a chance to retest the MA200 line and the same level as the wave retracement ((4)) if sustained. It is a good signal to start another upward trend in waves ((5)). Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an Uptrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line Bullish momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 31 January 23, Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid level: 18475 Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: Bitcoin in the daily chart is likely to correct after passing the 2.618 wave target ((1)) with a chance to retest the MA200 line and the same level as the wave retracement ((4)) if sustained. It is a good signal to start another upward trend in waves ((5)). Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators have Bearish divergence watch out Revers.  
    • Content ASX200, CBA, IRON ORE, BHP, RIO, FMG,GOLD, NCM, GDX, PLS, LTR, DXY, AUDUSD, GOV-BONDS Summary Banks and Resources are toppy.. Elliott Wave ASX 200 v) of 1 Strategy No Strategy for the ASX200 Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Stay informed on the latest market trends with our expert analysis of the US stock indices: SP500, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, and Russell 2000. Our analysis suggests the current decline in the market is corrective and could turn into a full five-wave impulse move, leading to a deeper drop. Keep a close eye on the USD DXY as the Federal Reserve's meeting on Wednesday may impact the market. If 102 serves as a support for the dollar, it could result in further gains for the dollar and losses for global indices, forex, and commodities. For the best trading results, we recommend waiting for the outcome of the Fed meeting before determining the next short-term trend Content: SP500 - NASDAQ 100 - RUSSELL 2000 - DOW JONES Summary  Corrective pattern lower Elliott Wave abc Strategies  No, waiting a few sessions to confirm the pattern lower. Video Chapters 00:00 S&P500  23:22 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 25:28 Russell 2000 (RUT) 29:42 Dow Jones (DJI) 21:28 TRIAL Buy 1 Month Get 3 Months Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com