Would this be useful to anyone? Prevailing market sentiment graphs?

Would this be useful to anyone, Prevailing market sentiment graphs? 

I have found a lot of good success using this method trading stocks. It makes use of the Hull Moving Average. Not just using the Hull Moving average however but I have found that it is surprisingly accurate. 

If the HMA is rising, the prevailing trend is rising, indicating it may be better to enter long positions. If the HMA is falling, the prevailing trend is also falling, indicating it may be better to enter short positions. Like any other moving average, if the HMA is rising along with price, it indicates an uptrend. Conversely, if the HMA is falling along with price, it indicates a downtrend. Traders can take a long position if prices are rising and the HMA is trending upwards. However, traders can take a short position, if the prevailing trend is falling.

Would this be useful to anyone? I will update these graphs most days if people find it interesting for both the FTSE100 and FTSE250 with general market sentiment. I have annotated the graphs so that if the prevailing sentiment is up/long it will show in green and if it's down/short then it will show as red.  

I can produce other graphs for individual stocks if there is enough interest. Feel free to fork, update, message me for any questions etc. 

Graphs

• Like 2