Price lower in different accounts?

Hi,

My partner and I each have a Stocks and Shares ISA, what I've noticed is the prices of ODX and RMS are lower in my account than his,

so, in my account they'll be ODX 53.45 but 54 in his, RMS 2.890 in mine but, 3.000 in his, has any one else had a similar experience or can offer an explanation?

Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, TerryBagger said:

Check your settings? Maybe one has Bid price and the other Ask. That's all I could think of.

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the reply, but its not that, its the live prices that are displayed at different prices..

We both have roughly 30000 shares in ODX, lets say we decide to sell at the current price of 70p, he'd make £21000 minus commission

My live price would be around 69.45 so would only make £20835 minus commission, I know its only a difference of £165, but why should it cost me that?

The odd thing is at the end of the days trading and all the auctions etc, only then do the prices match?

I've tried the online chat and they've referred me to the 'shares desk' I took some screenshots which for some reason they couldn't open so I've sent some more and I'm waiting for a response.

I was hoping this was a common problem and some one else may have had the same issue, but its not looking like it at the moment! 🙂

On 25/01/2021 at 08:37, Bopperz said:

Do the accounts have different position size? The average price to close a large position will be higher if it needs more bids to get the volume.

Our accounts are about the same size, Its just odd the the LIVE prices are different.
If you added ODX to your watchlist it would be 60p for example
It would be 60p in my partners account
Yet in my account it would be 59.45p
I'd have thought ODX 's live price would be the same for EVERYONE on IG's pages?