fund deposit not shown?

yeungones

Question

Hi,

I made a fund deposit using my visa card. 

Usually deposit funds are available immediately. However, as of today (19/01/2021) my fund deposit is no where to be seen on my IG account? 

I have confirmed that the transaction was successfully carried out as the corresponding transaction is shown in from my bank account associated with the relevant visa card.

I was looking to make a trade today with these funds.

Have tried online chat for over 30mins with no response; and still on hold on a call for 23mins without answer?

Can you please make contact to assist? 

Hung

6 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, yeungones said:

Hi,

Usually deposit funds are available immediately. However, as of today (19/01/2021) my fund deposit is no where to be seen on my IG account? 

I have confirmed that the transaction was successfully carried out as the corresponding transaction is shown in from my bank account associated with the relevant visa card.

Have tried online chat for over 30mins with no response; and still on hold on a call for 23mins without answer?

Hung

maybe this ...

IG Client Help  @IGClientHelp

11m

!! We are aware of payment issues impacting some clients and are working to resolve them as a matter of urgency

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, yeungones said:

Hi,

Hung

I am having same problem,

1 hour ago, yeungones said:

Hi,

Hung

Exact same thing’s happening with me. One of my mates can’t even withdraw money :/