I am an existing client and won't be for much longer

Buba

IG Group, you are in violation of the free market and free trading and by allowing only share selling/shorting you are manipulating the market and hurting your existing customers.

I will not be continuing my business of over 5 years with you unless you become a champion of the people, rather than a champion of the hedge funds.

If you were so concerned about the well-being of your clients you wouldn't be offering spread betting, which is HIGHLY RISKY in the first place. 75% loose money, right?

Incredible!

• Like 4

I think this is about a law suit, and I do believe class-action may be the way forward on this one. I worked with a legal firm on a class-action suit re. the rail industry so I may or may not get in touch with them 😉 Keep your Diamond Hands!

2 hours ago, Buba said:

IG Group, you are in violation of the free market and free trading and by allowing only share selling/shorting you are manipulating the market and hurting your existing customers.

I will not be continuing my business of over 5 years with you unless you become a champion of the people, rather than a champion of the hedge funds.

If you were so concerned about the well-being of your clients you wouldn't be offering spread betting, which is HIGHLY RISKY in the first place. 75% loose money, right?

Incredible!

Look at IG Group's share price; shorting of IG stock has already begun; now the question is, when IG decided to notify retail traders over the weekend their inability to open GME, did any institutions/hedgies bet short on IG to make extra liquidity from retail holders of IG?  if I was IG shareholder I'd sue; Let That Sink In!