Some charts not updating/ scrolling.

JonoBucktrout

Question

If I look at the chart for Gold, it is updating as expected, however if I look at the chart for say TSLA or AAPL, the price indicator on the far right moves at what ever the current price is but there are no candles being drawn live. Its like its just stuck and It doesn't seem to matter what ticker time scale I have set.

This doesn't appear to be a browser "Flash" issue as Gold and USD/AUD charts are functioning fine.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by JonoBucktrout
  • Like 2

6 answers to this question

14 hours ago, JonoBucktrout said:

If I look at the chart for Gold, it is updating as expected, however if I look at the chart for say TSLA or AAPL, the price indicator on the far right moves at what ever the current price is but there are no candles being drawn live. Its like its just stuck and It doesn't seem to matter what ticker time scale I have set.

This doesn't appear to be a browser "Flash" issue as Gold and USD/AUD charts are functioning fine.

1.JPG

2.JPG

56 minutes ago, keebs01 said:

I also have chart issues since yesterday. Single bar only for all time frames......

4 hours ago, Baller3000 said:

Experiencing the same problem, Stock Charts don't show any tick history after Friday April 23. No Charts makes trading impossible. Price is current however.

46 minutes ago, SillyGoose said:

Same problem here since yesterday. Only using spreadbetting demo account. Does this happen often?

Hey All, 

It is something that I've seen on share charts before. I believe it has something to do with the derived price feed because it looks like that sometimes and does not contain volume and the most recent x15 minute candles are derived pricing and  anything older would be live pricing which is why volume would show on candles older than 15 minutes.

Our technical team have created an incident to get this sorted but if you ever have to call and reference it you can using this code: INC0469943.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1