Can't login in 'Oops something went wrong'

DonStrong

Question

Hello,

I have been unable to access my account almost from the get go, and there seems to be very little by way of recourse/ customer support?

I still get statements sent to my email, but am unable to log in period. Every time i get the message 'Oops something went wrong' and takes me back to the login page. The username & password are correct. I have investments I want to withdraw, but can not? Feels like a scam!

Any help much appreciated

DS

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, DonStrong said:

Hello,

I have been unable to access my account almost from the get go, and there seems to be very little by way of recourse/ customer support?

I still get statements sent to my email, but am unable to log in period. Every time i get the message 'Oops something went wrong' and takes me back to the login page. The username & password are correct. I have investments I want to withdraw, but can not? Feels like a scam!

Any help much appreciated

DS

Hi @DonStrong,

Please try now. I have amended something on your account. 

Thanks,

Jakub

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• With the launch of $BWB which is Bitget Wallet's native token, there has been a number of good opportunities to earn it. Apart from the persons who invested or got airdopped, the Bitget ecosystem has evolved ways to give users a shot at earning these tokens. Currently, users can carry out simple tasks on the Bitget App to earn 5-10 BWB. Apart from this, users who register and deposit 50$ for 48 hours will stand a chance to earn about 5-30 $BWB.  The campaign is exclusively for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and users who can register for this event successfully. With the trajectory shown by $BWB, one could reckon that it has really good potential and it is a recipe for success. Interestingly, as much as its mother product Bitget Wallet grows, it'll continue growing immensely well. Wish yall luck as you jump on this opportunity.
    • You're right. This airdrop frenzy has been amazing, and I've been lucky enough to snag some great tokens on Bitget and through other projects. Recently, I got some $BWB and $NOTCOIN tokens from their airdrop, and it's already showing some promise. It's interesting to see how projects are handling airdrop farmers. While I understand the need to reward genuine users, weeding out those just in for a quick buck makes sense. The stricter requirements and bounty programs projects like ZKsync are implementing seem like a good approach.
us