Jump to content

Forex options micro lot


Recommended Posts

On 24/07/2021 at 19:47, Dann said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if IG supports forex options trading micro lot?

Thanks.

Hi @Dann,

For Forex trading you have the option of normal lots 100,000 , we do also offer Mini contracts where the lot is 10,000.

I hope that it helps !

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
9 hours ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Dann,

For Forex trading you have the option of normal lots 100,000 , we do also offer Mini contracts where the lot is 10,000.

I hope that it helps !

All the best - Arvin

Hi Arvin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried the demo account and web trading platform via browser, however, when I chose for example buy PUT on a strike price, the min contract size I could set is 1 which should be equal to 100,000 lots size, so how can I set contract size to mini size for fx options?

Thanks!

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Dann said:

Hi Arvin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried the demo account and web trading platform via browser, however, when I chose for example buy PUT on a strike price, the min contract size I could set is 1 which should be equal to 100,000 lots size, so how can I set contract size to mini size for fx options?

Thanks!

Hi @Dann,

Sorry about the confusion, I thought you were asking for an options to change the lot size on FX.

For FX Options they are all standard size, we do not offer an option to change the lot size on Options.

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
8 hours ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Dann,

Sorry about the confusion, I thought you were asking for an options to change the lot size on FX.

For FX Options they are all standard size, we do not offer an option to change the lot size on Options.

All the best - Arvin

Hi Arvin,

Thanks for clearing it up. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      20,127
    • Total Posts
      88,220
    • Total Members
      69,111
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    eoind
    Joined 05/10/22 21:59
  • Posts

    • Market data to trade on Thursday: Aussie Trade; Levi earnings With the upside risk for forecasts for the Australian trade data, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at the long trade on the Aussie benchmark, the S&P ASX 200. Earnings out on Thursday include Constellation Brands and Levi Strauss.      
    • Dear All, On the September 22 I could not sell Presto automation stock $PRST.  I have reported that to IG helpdesk, had multiple calls etc. It is not obvious where this process is going and I need my refund money ASAP. I have sent the screenshots etc.
    • Hi @Adnan_The_Barbarian Unfortunately we do not offer GDR's (Global Depository Receipt) for share dealing.   All the best - MongiIG 
×
×
  • Create New...