PRT - All Charts Have Changed to GBPUSD

MikeJD

Question

Hi team,

I have logged in to PRT via my IG Platform today and all of my charts have changed to GBPUSD. I also can't select my normal markets to create charts of them (e.g Australia 200 Cash (A$1) and Germany 40 Cash (A$1).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael

1802091153_Screenshot2021-10-31194229.thumb.jpg.4ffad918687aef740103c53d377251f8.jpg

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Hi Tim,

I spoke to IG support this morning. They said they are aware of the problem and are trying to resolve ASAP.

The work around is using the non A$1 instruments (see screenshot attached). However you lose all of your chart objects and any A$1 trades taken via the IG platform won't show up on the chart. So it's not ideal.

Will post in here when resolved.

967337061_Screenshot2021-11-01134647.jpg.33b751dca23430b3f230b97ee9431d6c.jpg

18 hours ago, MikeJD said:

Hi team,

I have logged in to PRT via my IG Platform today and all of my charts have changed to GBPUSD. I also can't select my normal markets to create charts of them (e.g Australia 200 Cash (A$1) and Germany 40 Cash (A$1).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael

1802091153_Screenshot2021-10-31194229.thumb.jpg.4ffad918687aef740103c53d377251f8.jpg

3 hours ago, Phoenix357 said:

Hi Mike. I also trade the ASX and DAX and was about to ask the same question. Hope this can be resolved soon. Cheers. Jim.

1 hour ago, Guest Tim said:

Ive got the same problem, any answers yet?

Hi all,

Thank you for raising this issue. Our IT team is aware and working on a solution at the moment.
It should be resolved shortly.

Thank you for your patience - Arvin

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• This is amongst the reasons I love their user-centric approach. They're not just an exchange, they're building a community. Insider info, networking with crypto leaders, learning about DeFi, all for free? Plus some sweet swag? Looks like July 12th is gonna be a good night for crypto in Rijeka
    • CAT Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Caterpillar Inc.,(CAT) Daily Chart CAT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive   STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Minute wave (v). DIRECTION: Upside in wave (v). DETAILS: We are looking at Minuette wave (iv) reacting of 0.618 (iv) vs. (ii). Looking for a bottom in place to then resume the upside trend in wave (v).   CAT Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Caterpillar Inc., (CAT) 4Hr Chart CAT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive   STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Sub minuette i of (v). DIRECTION: Five waves into wave i.   DETAILS: Looking for a micro wave 1-2 in place, looking for further upside into micro wave 3 looking to take off from Minor Group 1 at 330$. Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for Caterpillar Inc. (CAT). This analysis delves into CAT's price movements through the lens of the Elliott Wave Theory, aiming to uncover potential trading opportunities based on current trends and market structures. We will examine both the daily and 4-hour charts to provide a thorough perspective on CAT's market behavior.   * CAT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* In our Elliott Wave analysis of Caterpillar Inc. (CAT), we observe an impulsive trend pattern with a motive structure. CAT is currently positioned in minute wave (v), indicating an ongoing upward trend. The recent price action shows that Minuette wave (iv) has reacted off the 0.618 retracement level of wave (iv) versus wave (ii), suggesting a potential bottom. This reaction provides a signal that CAT might resume its uptrend into minute wave (v), continuing the impulsive sequence.   *CAT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* In our Elliott Wave analysis of Caterpillar Inc. (CAT), we observe an impulsive trend pattern with a motive structure. CAT is currently positioned in minute wave (v), indicating an ongoing upward trend. The recent price action shows that Minuette wave (iv) has reacted off the 0.618 retracement level of wave (iv) versus wave (ii), suggesting a potential bottom. This reaction provides a signal that CAT might resume its uptrend into minute wave (v), continuing the impulsive sequence.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • This Web3 wellness platform with rewards for health data management sounds innovative. Decentralized data ownership through DePIN & DID for ultimate privacy?  Plus, earning $WELL tokens with smart wearables?  This is exactly what the health data space needs. I hear Bitget will be listing it with a Candybomb/PoolX events  
us