CFD: Where can I find current margin for each position

GermanChris

Question

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, GermanChris said:

I am new and have tried to find the answer in the forum, but did not succeed. I can see my total margin in the CFD platform on the top of the screen. But where can I see my current margin for each position I have open?

Thanks

Hi @GermanChris,

Effectively you can see your total Margin requirement at the top:
image.png

Unfortunately, in the position screen you can't see the margin requirement for each positions.

You can check the margin requirement on the dealing ticket if you wish.

All the best - Arvin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

• Like 1