I can not withdraw my money back, it has been 3 weeks!!!

I have tried to withdraw my money but it has been 4th time is is returned back to my account. Every time another reason, couldn't find a clear responsible to solve this issue!

I haven't seen the worst customer experience ever! I chose your company because it is mentioned you are a leader on FX , but so far I can not withdraw my money back and couldn't find a clear responsibility for that!

image.thumb.png.73cbf76147d83868c5e669b5fe1ae033.png

2 hours ago, mtuzun said:

I have tried to withdraw my money but it has been 4th time is is returned back to my account. Every time another reason, couldn't find a clear responsible to solve this issue!

I haven't seen the worst customer experience ever! I chose your company because it is mentioned you are a leader on FX , but so far I can not withdraw my money back and couldn't find a clear responsibility for that!

Hi @mtuzun

Please kindly follow up and reach out to our payments team. Email: helpdesk.uk@ig.com. They will assist you and give feedback about your withdrawal. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

All the best - MongiIG

On 25/04/2022 at 08:48, mtuzun said:

Thanks for your query. 

Withdrawals like these sometimes require verification depending on how long you've been with us and how long you've traded with us which is why we can't be too specific with the reason. 

1 hour ago, mrIhar said:

I had a similar situation. I have ordered the withdrawal of my deposit several times. The money was never returned to me. Support helpdesk.en@ig.com didn't even bother to explain why.

We apologise that there have been some issues with your withdrawals. Reaching out to the helpdesk is always the best way to get these issues resolved however if you feel they're not responding in sufficient time I would advise calling us, if you have time. Someone can take ownership of your case and get everything resolved and explained straight away. 

Sorry we can't help more with these queries on the community. We can't be account specific and there are multiple reasons for these sorts or rejections. 

All the best 

Charlotte 

• 2 weeks later...

This is really getting scam, I did all procedure but couldn't get my money? Your helpdsek is not working well, I wrote them they even respond it 1-2 day period, sometimes they don't answer, there is no responsible person, how it can be???