Jump to content
  • 0

How to subscribe for rights issues step by step on IG?


Femina

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
47 minutes ago, Femina said:

Could anyone help me to make subscription for the rights issues, please. I need step by step guide. I found only public training option. Thanks.

Hi @Femina,

You can find information on the Right Issues here:
https://www.ig.com/en/help-and-support/cfds/market-details/what-happens-to-my-shares-position-if-the-company-offers-a-right

image.png

You should receive an email from the Corporate Action which will explain your options.

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
9 minutes ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Femina,

You can find information on the Right Issues here:
https://www.ig.com/en/help-and-support/cfds/market-details/what-happens-to-my-shares-position-if-the-company-offers-a-right

image.png

You should receive an email from the Corporate Action which will explain your options.

All the best - Arvin

Thank you for your answer. I decided to take up the rights, but I don't understand how to do it technically. There's no any options for "election" available in the MyIG portal. Is it any special button for that? Sorry if I asked silly questions. 

Link to comment
  • 0
41 minutes ago, Femina said:

Thank you for your answer. I decided to take up the rights, but I don't understand how to do it technically. There's no any options for "election" available in the MyIG portal. Is it any special button for that? Sorry if I asked silly questions. 

Hi @Femina,

There are no silly question.

In your Live account section, in Corporate action , you should see any ongoing Corporate action you are eligible to. Please ensure that you are looking at the right account.

image.png

I hope that it helps!

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
1 hour ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Femina,

There are no silly question.

In your Live account section, in Corporate action , you should see any ongoing Corporate action you are eligible to. Please ensure that you are looking at the right account.

image.png

I hope that it helps!

All the best - Arvin

Thank you very much!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      20,000
    • Total Posts
      87,979
    • Total Members
      69,103
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    nickpaine
    Joined 26/09/22 12:40
  • Posts

    • GBP/USD in 37-year lows, EUR/GBP 2-year highs and EUR/USD fresh 20-year lows GBP/USD slid to its 1985 low and EUR/GBP rallied to a 2-year high following the UK’s fiscal stimulus mini budget while EUR/USD slid to fresh 20-year lows amid Italian far right election outcome.    Axel Rudolph | Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Monday 26 September 2022  EUR/USD drops to new 20-year lows as US dollar scales fresh 2-decade high This year’s slide in EUR/USD has taken it to levels last seen in June 2002 amid the Federal Reserve's (Fed) aggressive monetary tightening policy with market participants expecting another 125-basis point (bp) rate hike over the next couple of meetings, following three consecutive monthly 75bp rate rises which drove the US dollar to two-decade highs. With Italy’s first far right party since Benito Mussolini’s National Fascist Party in the 1920’s on course to win Sunday’s election, the euro is further under pressure. EUR/USD slid by around 4% since last week to fresh 20-year lows, slightly below key support seen between the June 2000 and January 2001 highs and the September 2002 low at $0.9698 to $0.9593 by dropping close to the $0.955 mark. Below it beckons the September 2001 high at $0.9331. Minor resistance can be spotted at the June 2000 high at $0.9698 above which lurks more substantial resistance around the 6 September trough at $0.9865. See an FX opportunity?
    • Market data to trade on Tuesday: China output; US inflation With the dollar remaining so strong, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at two trend trades that seem to indicate that there is no let-up in direction. USD/CNH is looking likely to break the near-term resistance on expected soft industrial production data in China, then US durable goods is likely to underscore the downward direction of trade for EUR/USD.        
×
×
  • Create New...