How to subscribe for rights issues step by step on IG?

Femina

Question

4 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Femina said:

Could anyone help me to make subscription for the rights issues, please. I need step by step guide. I found only public training option. Thanks.

Hi @Femina,

You can find information on the Right Issues here:
https://www.ig.com/en/help-and-support/cfds/market-details/what-happens-to-my-shares-position-if-the-company-offers-a-right

image.png

You should receive an email from the Corporate Action which will explain your options.

All the best - Arvin

9 minutes ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Femina,

You can find information on the Right Issues here:
https://www.ig.com/en/help-and-support/cfds/market-details/what-happens-to-my-shares-position-if-the-company-offers-a-right

image.png

You should receive an email from the Corporate Action which will explain your options.

All the best - Arvin

Thank you for your answer. I decided to take up the rights, but I don't understand how to do it technically. There's no any options for "election" available in the MyIG portal. Is it any special button for that? Sorry if I asked silly questions. 

41 minutes ago, Femina said:

Thank you for your answer. I decided to take up the rights, but I don't understand how to do it technically. There's no any options for "election" available in the MyIG portal. Is it any special button for that? Sorry if I asked silly questions. 

Hi @Femina,

There are no silly question.

In your Live account section, in Corporate action , you should see any ongoing Corporate action you are eligible to. Please ensure that you are looking at the right account.

image.png

I hope that it helps!

All the best - Arvin

1 hour ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Femina,

There are no silly question.

In your Live account section, in Corporate action , you should see any ongoing Corporate action you are eligible to. Please ensure that you are looking at the right account.

image.png

I hope that it helps!

All the best - Arvin

Thank you very much!

• Like 1