Charts not working properly. Lots of candles missing.

Steve77

Question

Hi,

I have gaps in all my charts, it just started yesterday (Sunday UK time).

On the daily timeframe there is a gap and when i go down to the hourly its get progressively wider. I have attached a screenshot. I am using Chrome and tried Safari but that is just the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 17.48.05.png

• Like 1

Hi @Steve77 @SoldierTrading @Posan87 @ArmoArmo

Thank you for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a known issue that is affecting most of our demo accounts. On our demo accounts, there is a missing candles on all/most products. We have also detected an issue with the latest candles which are stacked in the same place. Please kindly note that the relevant team is currently working to resolve the issue. If you need to reach our helpdesk team, the incident number for this case is INC0675090. 

An update will be sent to you once resolved. 

All the best, OfentseIG

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Charts not working properly. Lots of candles missing. Seems to happen every few months.

Hi @Dougie

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a known issue that is affecting most of our demo accounts. On our demo accounts, there is a missing candles on all/most products. We have also detected an issue with the latest candles which are stacked in the same place. Please kindly note that the relevant team is currently working to resolve the issue. If you need to reach our helpdesk team, the incident number for this case is INC0675090. 

All the best, OfentseIG

• Like 1
16 hours ago, OfentseIG said:

Hi @Dougie

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a known issue that is affecting most of our demo accounts. On our demo accounts, there is a missing candles on all/most products. We have also detected an issue with the latest candles which are stacked in the same place. Please kindly note that the relevant team is currently working to resolve the issue. If you need to reach our helpdesk team, the incident number for this case is INC0675090. 

All the best, OfentseIG

Although candles are now printing on the demo acc hey are not the same as on the live account. For example the four our candle on the demo starts 1 hour before the one on the live chart. Not such a big deal but confusing for those who look at both versions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, chokdee said:

Although candles are now printing on the demo acc hey are not the same as on the live account. For example the four our candle on the demo starts 1 hour before the one on the live chart. Not such a big deal but confusing for those who look at both versions.

@chokdee

Thank you for confirming and we appreciate every feedback. I have added your feedback to our incident management report. The relevant team will attend to this to help resolve the discrepancy. Thank you! OfentseIG

Hi, there are large junks of data missing on almost every time frame on pretty much all the assets in DEMO.

Is this something to do with my account or is it an IG wide problem? 

If the former, what can I do to reset it?

If the latter, what is IG doing to fix it, and when will it be fixed?

Regards,

Jono  

On 12/11/2022 at 05:45, xtypedef said:

@OfentseIG sorry but demo account charts have the same problem.. could you please help to assist this issue ?

Hi @xtypedef @EugeneG

Thanks for reaching out. 

I have noted down your accounts for more assistance. The issue is still under investigation. Our team is working tirelessly to get this resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you, OfentseIG

5 minutes ago, Cadair said:

I'm relatively new to trading and trying to learn. This and missing chart info does not produce great faith in the platform

Hi @Cadair

Thank you for reaching out and for your feedback.

The team is aware of the issue and have been investigating the problem to find a proper solution. We can assure you that this issue is at our highest priority. We have included a banner at the top of our IG Community Window for further updates on the incident. If you want any update, you can click on the link in the banner. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

image.png

All the best, Ofentse

Looks like i'm also seeing this problem on my Demo account.  Hope it gets fixed soon, I'm trying to convince my wife to invest in IG and we agreed to check out the demo first.  Good thing she doesn't understand a lot about the platform yet but if this continues I'll have to tell her about the problem which isn't great for selling her the idea to invest.

• Like 1

The banner is not visible on my IG Community page.

This morning monday 2022-11-21 I see no candles in any timeframe for Gold and several currency pairs, including EUR/USD.

Is there any news about when this issue is expected to be resolved?

Best regards

Argona

No one at IG seems to have any idea or the slightest explanation for the missing Demo chart info - just an ‘I’m sorry’… surely the IT team knows why the entire platform is blank… anyone any ideas? This also happened last week..:

Edited by Goldengawd
  • Like 4