Spread on Provident Financial PLC DFB is wrong

mancunian

The spread on Provident Financial PLC DFB is wrong and has been for two days.

It is still a FTSE100 share and so the spread should be 0.001 not 0.0025.

The share is due for relegation to FTSE250 Monday 18th September so the spread should be increased then and not now.  It has been done too early.

Note Royal Mail is also being relegated then but the spread is currently correct at 0.001

Please fix asap.

Thank you in advance.

Hi thanks for this message. I've just double checked Providence Financial (PFG) and it does look like it has the 0.1% spread on the DFB (as per below with a DMA and Spread Bet Input ticket 789.5 x 1.001 = 790.2896).

I can see that Providence Resources however has the 0.25% which may have been what you are looking at? 

PFG

2017-09-07 11_59_29-Inbox - James.Perry@ig.com - Outlook.png

PVR

2017-09-07 12_01_08-Inbox - James.Perry@ig.com - Outlook.png

Thanks  for coming to the Community to get this sorted, and glad we could get the issue resolved.

We try and deal with all issues as quickly as possible, however for some time sensitive questions (for example if you were looking to deal on Provident as soon as possible) it's always worth noting we have a 24 hour phone line during the dealing week. All the best. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: the corrective of Wave (II) is equal to 61.8% of Wave (I) at 8.702 Log scale chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave ((C)) of Zigzag Wave Cancel invalid Level: 81.238 Details: The Five-Wave Decline of Wave ((C)) trend to test 11.582 Level ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!      
    • Okay, I'll grab the ultimate sloth at a lower price😑😑
us