Antivirus alert while opening deal.ig.com

icevtec

Question

When I tried to open the web version of IG, Avast popped up with a message, that the website is infected and the threath has been blocked ..

I tried an alternative browser, which also didn't load. Is there a problem with the service at the moment?

Thank you

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, icevtec said:

When I tried to open the web version of IG, Avast popped up with a message, that the website is infected and the threath has been blocked ..

I tried an alternative browser, which also didn't load. Is there a problem with the service at the moment?

Thank you

Hi @icevtec, We are aware of this issue and our IT is currently working on that to fix it. Regret any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

All the best,
AshishIG

1st issue: I got the same site blocked by antivirus software [AVG] as @icevtec @AshishIG  last night (UK time), and also the buttons on the dashboard don't work, so can't log on to web version of the site either new or old versions of the platform. This morning no anti virus block but buttons (open platform/open old platform/live accounts tab) still don't work so still can't open site. Tried opening site via smartphone and got "unexpected error" when tried to log on.

2nd issue: App still works but I can't use that to trim stops etc as you still can't sort positions by date opened, all you can do is trawl through alphabetically. If you have a lot of positions this is takes ages and the app regularly bounces you out of positions tab and into orders tab so you have to start again. New platform also doesn't give this functionality. Old platform has it so I use that normally. Anyone else?

Finally, is there still a chat function available for accessing the help desk by the way?

10 minutes ago, JPCNL said:

1st issue: I got the same site blocked by antivirus software [AVG] as @icevtec @AshishIG  last night (UK time), and also the buttons on the dashboard don't work, so can't log on to web version of the site either new or old versions of the platform. This morning no anti virus block but buttons (open platform/open old platform/live accounts tab) still don't work so still can't open site. Tried opening site via smartphone and got "unexpected error" when tried to log on.

2nd issue: App still works but I can't use that to trim stops etc as you still can't sort positions by date opened, all you can do is trawl through alphabetically. If you have a lot of positions this is takes ages and the app regularly bounces you out of positions tab and into orders tab so you have to start again. New platform also doesn't give this functionality. Old platform has it so I use that normally. Anyone else?

Finally, is there still a chat function available for accessing the help desk by the way?

Hi there @JPCNL,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. It's a shame you're experiencing some issues at the moment. Kindly note that this issue is currently known and we kindly ask that you send us all the details and your account number to the helpdesk.

Please note that you can contact our helpdesk through a chat function which can be accessed from the 'contact us'  section of our website. It should take you to the screen as in the screenshot attached.

image.png

All the best,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot