Maximum trade size on CFD/Spreadbetting accounts

RobotStuPot

Question

Hi there,

New to the forum and have seen similar queries related to this but not specifically for CFD/Spreadbetting.

Is there a size limit to the positions you can take? I am looking at dropping a large sum of money to start trading on the platform with and need to work out the specifics to my own risk profile.

Cheers

2 answers to this question

16 hours ago, RobotStuPot said:

Hi there,

New to the forum and have seen similar queries related to this but not specifically for CFD/Spreadbetting.

Is there a size limit to the positions you can take? I am looking at dropping a large sum of money to start trading on the platform with and need to work out the specifics to my own risk profile.

Cheers

Hi @RobotStuPot, Each market will have a maximum size limit, which varies from one market to another. If you're looking to place larger trades, we suggest reaching out to our dealers by phone first to verify if the size you desire is feasible. If not, they can help facilitate larger trades from their end.

All the best,
AshishIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I belief memecoins are ready to rocket. By the way, i added $HODL to my memebags today
    • Meme Coins: Resting or Ready to Rocket? $PEPE, $FLOKI & $**** all show signs of life after a market correction. Potential for 2x gains?  PEPE: Recharged for another jump after wedge breakout & rounding bottom reversal. Bullish DMI suggests upswing to $0.000019. FLOKI: Double bottom & wedge breakout in play, eyeing $0.00042 if bulls charge. ****: Wedge breakout & potential double bottom forming. Needs broader market support to reach $0.00003786. #MemeCoins #Cryptocurrency  https://coinpedia.org/price-analysis/will-meme-coins-like-pepe-floki-and-****-give-a-2x-surge/
    • With incredible performances and prices won last year, the stage is set for the return of the King’s Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) for its fifth consecutive year. According to the official announcement, the KCGI 2024 is set to be the most electrifying and competitive edition yet, with a staggering prize pool of up to $5 million up for grabs. The Derivatives Trading Tournament will start on June 7, kicking off a three-week adrenaline-fueled battle in the volatile realm of crypto derivatives. Coveted rewards include a luxury Ferrari 296, premium watches, and memorabilia signed by football legend Lionel Messi. The prize pool is dynamic, starting at a generous 100,000 USDT for 8,000 participants and can skyrocket to an impressive 5,000,000 USDT with over 200,000 traders joining the fray. Gracy Chen, Bitget’s Managing Director, expressed her enthusiasm for the upcoming tournament, stating, “KCGI is more than a trading tournament—it’s a festivity of the skill, commitment, and prowess of our worldwide trading community.” Since its inception, KCGI has evolved into one of the most prestigious trading tournaments in the cryptocurrency sector, attracting over 51,000 participants globally. Bitget noted that the event is a testament to its dedication to empowering traders and nurturing an inclusive trading ecosystem.
us