USD

phillo

• 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Hey IG community! I'm considering investing in Ordi Coin and would love some advice. Does anyone have experience with it? Is it a good investment option? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • That's an inspiring story; for a project to that almost got rugged now getting back to attracting investments and possible adoption, that's a huge positive. I did participate in the MON missions tho and we're still waiting for modalities of the airdrop distribution for missioners.
    • It's like having an extra pair of eyes watching the market for you. What I appreciate most about the prop firm ea is its reliability. It seems to make smarter decisions based on the strategies I've programmed. I also like how it handles the emotional aspect of trading—removing the human error part is a huge plus. One tip I can share is to spend time customizing the settings to match your trading style. It took me a while to find the right balance, but once I did, my trading performance improved significantly. Have you tried any specific settings or strategies with your prop firm EA that you found particularly effective?
us