Sign in to follow this  

IG Live

Question

Hi ,everyone ,hope you had a lovely weekend . Could I ask which days normally Joshua Mahony does " IG live on air now " please ? I think his prediction is quite accurate .Thank you very much .Looking forward to your reply.

5 answers to this question

wrote:
Is IG Live now on certain account as on my account I don't get the option to watch anymore. I miss the morning call

If you were to add a spread betting or CFD account you would be able to watch these live via the 'Notifications' pull out from the right hand side. If you are looking at previous live shows please check out this link (however they will obviously be uploaded after the live event). 

https://community.ig.com/igtv/

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply . I understand I could watch via the 'Notifications', could I ask does he on IG live on  certain days such as every Monday or Tuesday ? Thank you very much .

Relax

, just wondering if you had the same problem I had with IGTV. I couldn't pull up the videos at all yesterday or early this morning but they're working for me again now. If that's what happened to you might be worth clicking on the icon and seeing if they're back.

Cate

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Batma99
    Joined 22/10/20 12:26
    • Oh look, trillions of dollars sloshing about seeking alpha and very little of it 'trickling down' to actual human beings.  No wonder there is no inflation.  You'd think somebody planned this all out or something*. https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-fca/12-million-people-in-britain-will-struggle-to-pay-bills-watchdog-says-idUKKBN2763C5   * For those who'd like to know more about it: https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf
    • Once again my mind cycles round to this idea of understanding wave structure and how Fibonacci ratios aren't useful on their own. But then I open up that book by Precther and Frost, and then I remember why I didn't go any further with EWP.
    • More downside to come after a brief bounce off the 76.4 🤓