Ether (ethereum / ETH)

Guest PandaFace

Guest PandaFace

There don’t seem enough posts or threads on here for ETH so here goes.

Ether seems to be pretty much range bound at the moment. I’d be looking to sell a small portion of the open position at 880 possibly 890 levels. Could be a pull back on the range too 800 again.

If it break though we’d be looking at upside to 1000 which is why I don’t want to close the whole position.

What we need is for a better decouple from BTC as were at a c****y 0.088 when we had 0.12 previously.

ETH futures required please

[Mod edit: language please]

Guest PandaFace

Nice when predictions come through but to be honest I thought it may fall a little bit quicker than it has done. Maybe the poloniex news has aided firmness but who really knows in crypto.

For anyone who is looking for trade ideas and stuff on ether can I suggest the ethernews app. It’s sort of purple. I could type up a bit more on this if people want?

Another big thing is still that BTC ETH ratio. The former is over valued at the moment I’m sure of that, and I’d look for a top 10 crypto rally shortly basis the cyclical movements and then the alts as well. Maybe an opertunity to buy ETH and sell BTC to play the spread? Maybe that’s another post as well...

wrote:

EEA added more members including T Mobile. Exciting times ahead...

Had a look online but doesn't look like they've updated yet (or at least I couldn't see it). After a bit of digging according to reddit "The EEA sent out an email this morning. The new members are not yet reflected on the EEA site." Below are the companies I believe are on this release, in the spoiler. 

Doesn't seem to be much in the way of price action like there has historically been over these releases. 

Acronis International GmbH

AlphaWallet (STORMBIRD PTE. LTD.)

Apposite Technologies

Aptoide

Arctic Star Exploration Corp.

Auctus

Authenticiti Inc

aXpire

BaapPay Inc

Block Array LLC

BlockBank Co., Ltd.

Blockbid Pty Ltd

Blockchain Farm

Blockchain Technology

Consulting K.K Blockobi

BlockSeed Investments

Boon Tech British

Blockchain Association

Bryce Distillery, LLC

ByteCode Team

Celsius Network

Cognizant Technology

Solutions Coincademy

Commerzbank AG

DENT

Wireless Limited Devery

International Digital Align Inc.

Digital Capital management

Dominode

Global Capital Limited

Engine Security

ETHLend

Farmatrust

FOAM

Friend Software Corp

Henkel AG & Co.

KGaA

Holmes Business Law PC

Hurify Inc

Iagon AS

IDHub

INS Ecosystem

Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.

Kimlic

KR8OS

Kural Tech LLC

Lamden

Ledger

Leopard BV

Marsh

Mediarex Enterprises Ltd (Malta)

Mooti

MulTra GmbH

N4psBusiness

Net Element, Inc.

Nodex Capital Nsisto O3 Technology Solutions

Ockam Inc.

Onther

Paradyme Management

PayPie Blockchain Inc.

Pioneer Natural

Resource Realisto

Revolve Law Group

Rigo Investment

Sagl

Sagewise

Searchfuse Marketing Management SGIT

Shanghai Mai Wai Di Network Technology

Shell Global Solutions International B.V.

ShipChain

SpaceChain Foundation

starkindustries

SwissBorg

The Seam LLC

Thinkecture AG

T-Mobile USA Inc.

Trusted Key

WABI PROJECT

Webhits OOD

Webstarts

Westpoint Recruitment

Xtekk Exponential Technology Consortium

Zero Knowledge Labs Limited 

Guest PandaFace

That 730ish 735 level on ether seems to be the weeks resistance level at the moment and previous support from Wednesday Thursday last week. This is on an hourly chart.

Hopefully we’ll see a little consolidation before a break to the upside and then a push back to the 850 usd levels.

Guest PandaFace

wrote:

Obviously ready for a nightly fall then

tell me about it ... break that and we'd be heading for 800 or 900 again. *sigh*

Ether USD ($1)_20180312_22.27.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PandaFace

https://news.microsoft.com/en-gb/2018/03/21/microsoft-azure-helps-nivaura-launch-worlds-first-blockchain-based-investment-product/

From the article...

“What we’re showing is you can use open public infrastructure for regulated financial instruments, which is a very critical step, because from the earliest stages we’ve always believed public infrastructure is a viable way forward for particular instruments that don’t necessarily have high volume secondary markets,”** Sehra said at last year’s launch. “As cryptocurrencies or tokenised fiat-currencies become a more accepted form of payment mechanism it will lead to an increasing uptake in using public blockchain infrastructure for registration, clearing and settlement of the securities.”

Guest PandaFace

Well this is certainly a slow bleed isn't it! You always expect a drop off after a movement as huge as it was previously (in the Dec bull run) but lets be honest ... this is close to the largest crypto sell off since MtGox - and that was a huge player at the time, a 'hack', and spooked the whole market. This is a different beast entirely. I'm still holding the physical and still keen on the 2 - 5 year plan of this protocol, but it would be nice to see some corresponding price action to all the news coming out from the crypto sphere, EEA etc. 

Guest PandaFace

Added back in the last 10% (of the 25% I took at the 880 peak) at a few bucks below 400. Unleveraged long term hold.

I’ll come back to ya in 5 years. Sigh. Happy to lose what I’ve put it which is what you need to do with these assets.

There’s potential though. The tech is sound and I do believe it will change the world, but ***** me this has been a rough couple months.

Archived