Why did my alerts not trigger when criteria was met?

Guest ARUDD

Question

Guest ARUDD

My FTSE100, Dow and petra diamonds (all DFB) should have all triggered an alert today, they have been working fine up to March 2nd.  However today nothing triggered, can somebody tell me why?  They are simple 10 min view trigger when RSI is above 68, all three markets were.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Bitcoin / U.S. dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse position: Wave (V) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((I)) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: The five-wave Increase of Wave (V) Bitcoin / U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, Bitcoin looks like the correction has ended at the 53,534 level and the price is rising again in a wave (V) likely to rise above 72,660, so look for an opportunity to join the uptrend. Bitcoin / U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Bitcoin / U.S. dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective  Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave A Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave V of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: wave ((2)) Is Equal to 61.8% of Wave ((1)) at 0.1373. Bitcoin / U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, Bitcoin looks like the correction has ended at the 53,534 level and the price is rising again in a wave (V) likely to rise above 72,660, so look for an opportunity to join the uptrend. Bitcoin / U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
    • totally get what you're saying! I've been seeing a lot of hype about the TON ecosystem memes on Twitter lately, so I decided to check it out for myself still in the trade now though, And yeah, DOGS is also getting a lot of attention with its airdrop campaign and ongoing pre-market trade on Bitget. I'm curious to see how it all plays out
    • It's hitting Bitget on July 15th. This means more players, more excitement, and even more chances to win. Get ready to level up your gaming experience!
us