Sign in to follow this  

Mobile app - save or remember previous searches

Really simple one this, and I actually nicked the idea from twitter app.

If you enter something in the search field, would be good if it remembered previous search history so previous searches can easily be recalled.

I think this would be useful and time saving.

I will make sure I forward to the devs. You could of course set up a watchlist for things you know you search for regularly, but I appreciate this isn't quite the same... 

Indeed, and I use watchlists. Sometimes though its just a case of checking back on something that I have previously searched for. See what the devs say but I think there is merit in it 

Search > Recent Searches

(some apps list last 5 searches) along with an 'x' to clear search history.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members

Newest Member
    shaun_gribben
    Joined 08/21/2018 02:55 PM
  • Handpicked content from IG Community

• London's house prices - EMEA brief 21 Aug
      Asian stocks generally up on hopes trade tensions may ease, with opes of a China - US trade resolution pushing up copper, often seen as a barometer for the economic outlook, dragging behind it miners such as BHP Billiton and Glencore. Venezuela have debased their currency taking off five zeros, along with increase minimum wage by 3000% in and effort to prop up their economy. Yesterday the world trade organisation confirmed that Turkey had lodged a trade dispute against the US. Gold gains as Trump's remarks weigh on the US dollar, whilst oil edges up on tighter US outlook and Iran sanctions. Finally, see what's going on with London house prices in the IGTV video featured video below.
      • 0 replies
    • Oil prices slip - EMEA brief 20 Aug
      Iran has stressed to OPEC over the weekend that no other member country should take up the slack for reduced oil exports in the face of Trump imposed US sanctions. Oil prices slip on concerns over slowing economic growth. Asia shares inch up with yuan ahead of Sino - US talks, whilst UK ministers are set to release their first ‘no deal’ Brexit documents on Thursday in an effort to prepare for a “worst possible” outcome. Persimmon results are expected tomorrow, with many in the sector looking to the release as a barometer for the wider housing sector and how a rising inflation rate will affect the market.
      • 0 replies
    • Over Exposed Traders, Global Taper Tantrum, Jackson Hole - DFX key themes
      There are a few undisputable and universal forces when it comes to the financial markets. One of those all-powerful winds is the concept of risk trends which is referred to by many names such as ‘risk on, risk off’ or referenced unknowingly when we blindly attribute market wide movement to animal spirits through technical cues, smart versus dumb money, panic to greed.

Another of these truisms is the allocation of capital. While total wealth does grow and contract, it is apportioned to some market whether that is emerging market equities to US Treasuries to home mattresses. In a global market, there is also distribution to different regions according to what country or collective economy presents the best opportunities.

And, from this parsing of investment preference; we can learn a lot about the market; but one of the most elemental solutions is the global market’s general bearing for sentiment (the risk trends referenced before). There are no easy, definitive measures for allocations across such a wide universe of markets, but there are various measures for specific areas and key ports for which to apply measure such that we come to a good understanding of the markets’ health.
      • 0 replies