EURGBP

Guest PandaFace

Guest PandaFace

Thoughts on this over the next couple of weeks? Seems to have had a good week so far for sterling, but ideally it’ll push on. Any big macro economic blockers you can see?

Guest PandaFace

Sorry that was poorly phrase... I guess I meant to say what macro blockers could you see from the BoE tomorrow. ‍♂️

Hi ,  Carney said in Feb more rate hikes to come, then in April hinted a hike in May was not a done deal.

Expectations for a May hike dropped from 80% to 50% and sent sterling down. 

UK data has dropped off in recent months including the miss today on retail sales (-4.2%) and the expectations of a rise have fallen to just 8%. So it would seem tomorrow is all about the vote count and the mon pol summary to give hints for the rest of the year. 

Guest EA-trader

Casey alias forum guru

When can we trade , what trade should we put on?

Should be buy eurgbp or sell eur gbp, or shall be do nothing?

Please offer a subjective discussion.

Thank You.

ea-trader alias oilfxpro, I couldn't care less what you did though would suggest that now you have given up for good on your hundreds of failed options strategies you go back to hiding behind your ea's where you only need to post a few selected hindsight charts.

Guest EA-trader

I would and use stochastics indicator like a pro does.I gave you a thread on stochastics. HOW TO TRADE LIKE A PRO.

Casey seems to bashing professional traders like oilfxpro, that is his opinion and privilege as a customer of IG, oilfxpro at least knew how to trade like a pro, and he could tell you a trade months in advance.

He was not a blind bat on a forum, i.e blind leading the blind.He had the **** to make trade calls in advance.

https://community.ig.com/t5/Foreign-Exchange-FX/Eur-Usd-current-prognosis/m-p/20219#M2603

But that's the thing isn't it, you never actually did call anything in advance, all you ever produced were unreadable hindsight charts and carefully selected and edited snippets of a couple of trades from a demo account history. No one took it seriously.

Guest EA-trader

Bashing Goldman Sachs is more hilarious than  watching the BBC series quacks.

Everybody get the popcorn bags.

Guest PandaFace

Thanks and thanks for your SEPARATE replies. Nice to chat to you both, but if you wanna go at each other could ya keep it off somewhere else. It’s getting tiresome.

EA - don’t be so confrontational and be a little more open minded to other people’s trade ideas and ways to trade. Sharing methods and educational videos is really helpful and people use them. I must admit I think you generally are the one to start things...

Casey - best refrain from posting his name and the wind up ya know?

Come on chaps it’s a good forum with this behind us...

Guest EA-trader

Here is the original post, where a simple discussion is requested

Casey alias forum guru

When can we trade , what trade should we put on?

Should be buy eurgbp or sell eur gbp, or shall be do nothing?

Please offer a subjective discussion.

Thank You.

The answer should have been very polite and subjective .

No you deliberately distort the truth as usual, Panda wrote;  "what macro blockers could you see from the BoE tomorrow".

Your input was not to Panda at all and had nothing to do with his question, it was aimed directly at me and was blatant baiting.

Guest PandaFace

I read an interesting report actually on this saying that tbh at this point and time it’s all about the credibility of the BoE at this stage. The exact quote was the “interest rate policy decision and Inflation Report is not simply about guiding market expectations on the path of future policy, rather it's about the continued credibility of its ability to deliver any worthwhile guidance at all.”

I don’t know about you but that actually made me laugh out loud. Sassy.

Do you think the fact that he’s out of office in 2019 means Carney has almost lost a little …. Kazzaz and is focusing on his next steps? He’s had a relatively easy wave to ride on coming out of the financial melt down, and as far as I can see he’s pretty much done the same to the UK as he did to Canada. How much are the extortionate house prices down to MC?

Further to thi show much sway does someone at the top actually have? It’s all based on hella load of work from teams and teams of people right? He’s more a figure head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Imagine a world where tokens are not just static assets but dynamic entities with executable scripts, thanks to ERC-5169 and TokenScript brought to life by the ingenious minds at Smart Layer. These technologies empower tokens to carry out intricate logic and front-end interactions, opening doors to endless possibilities. Trusted by over 1200 developers and 30 major brands, Smart Layer isn't just a concept; it's a proven solution embraced by industry leaders for its ability to tackle integration, privacy, and trust head-on. It's more than just a suite of technologies; it's a catalyst for the tokenized web revolution. At its core, Smart Layer introduces a paradigm shift, ushering in a trustless environment where token logic reigns supreme. Smart Tokens, the building blocks of this new era, encapsulate business logic in a blockchain-based format, enabling seamless interactions across systems and tokens. Tokenization becomes the linchpin of this transformative journey, as goods, services, and digital rights morph into programmable tokens. This not only streamlines integration but also fosters frictionless markets and empowers users in the digital realm.  As we look ahead to the next generation of the web, Smart Layer stands tall as the integration bus, connecting disparate systems and enabling limitless possibilities. It's not just about decentralized execution; it's about scalability, security, and a decentralized future where interactions are complex yet seamless. In this narrative of innovation, the Smart Layer isn't just a piece of the puzzle; it's the cornerstone of the Internet's future, a programmable service network facilitating decentralized interactions and shaping the digital landscape for generations to come. Am completely immersed with the ideology that this amazing innovation will reign supreme in this evolving industry and the tokens holders will have every reason to celebrate in the nearest future. Do you guys share the same sentiment or you think it's another over hyped project.
    • Blockchain technology has proven effective in various sectors where its use has been employed, and now businesses want to utilize its intelligence to raise user experiences and productivity. Sadly though, two major hurdles stand in their way: complex integrations, and data sharing regulations. Where tokenization promises to proffer solutions, scale and functionality limitations have halted its breakthrough; enter Smart Layer. Smart Layer promises us a new way to deliver business services that will unlock the next era of digital experiences. While current token functionality is limited by smart contracts, Smart Layer new token standard (EIP-5169) enables tokens to become Smart, and go beyond assets to deliver composable business services, thereby resolving the issue of extending token functionality. Through Smart Layer model, Web2 businesses are bound to build seamless user experiences by delivering more portable and composable services through tokenization, evading the need to build complex integrations with multiple chains. Smart Layer simply captures value with every integration and issued token, as businesses easily tokenize their experiences and services, and paves the way for seamless transition of businesses from web2 to web3. Smart Layer runs as a token-incentivised network of service nodes powered by Smart Layer token ($SLN), a token that has gained global attention thanks to its vast utilities and huge airdrop. Leading exchanges such as Bitget has also indicated interest in listing $SLN when the liquidity threshold is met. Your thoughts on this exciting project?
    • As blockchain technology and cryptocurrency adoption continues to surge, a lot of newbies seems to get discouraged due to the complexities involved in navigating through this evolving industry hence the reason why devs are constantly looking for ways to bring innovation that could ease the understandings of people embracing this industry. Thankfully IQ came through with a brilliant innovation where blockchain and cryptocurrency knowledge thrive. There, you'll find a wealth of wikis covering everything you need to know about the crypto world. It's not just an encyclopedia; it's a tool to empower you and shape the future of blockchain. Interestingly they don't rely solely on human effort. Their partnership with artificial intelligence, including OpenAI's GPT-4, helps scale content and make it more accessible. They're all about sharing knowledge in an easy, intuitive way. At the heart of their ecosystem is IQ.wiki, a hub for the curious, the seekers, and the scholars of blockchain. It's not just a source of information; it's a community united in the quest for understanding and growth. And powering it all is the IQ token, a symbol of commitment to a smarter future. More than just a cryptocurrency, it bridges the gap between artificial intelligence and blockchain, driving towards decentralization and empowerment. With a staggering 1173% up from the previous ATL, the tokens continues to get attention of both traders and investors alike and with many more CEXs now listing it on their platform, I think this AI token could follow the pattern of other top AI projects like TAO and AGIX or even surpass them. What are your thoughts
us