Sign in to follow this  

200 day MA?

Question

Is there a 200 day MA available in indicators (when I add 'moving average' it to my chart it gives 20, 50 and 100 only)?

3 answers to this question

Hi ,  If you hover the mouse over the MA 20 50 100 (bottom left of chart) it will highlight, just click and an options box will appear.

ma2.PNG

Thank you Caseynotes ... embarrassingly easy but I needed to be told! 

no worries, took me 2 seconds and saved you some frustration, glad to help.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    ashok2013
    Joined 29/03/20 19:48
    • as explained earlier in the thread the cumulative risk reward ratio (auto calc'd on a spread sheet) plotted on the chart with the win rate is absolutely fool proof in revealing if a strategy is profitable of not. Also if you make any changes to the strategy the result will show up quickly in the stats so revealing whether the change was advantageous or not. Without hard statistics people have a habit of misleading themselves as to how well they and their strategy are really doing.
    • Bitcoin is teetering on the brisk of going below its 20 DMA on the 'daily'. This signal would be very bearish for me.  I do wonder if there is an attractive short play here with the potential for Bitcoin to go below $5k. I would like to see the recent bottom tested again with some strong consolidation but I am not sure at this stage with the markets the way they are that we will necessarily see 'text book' price movements. 
    • Investing is an art and it requires capital to be allocated efficiently to maximise returns. There will be many who are trying to succeed in trading yet they have not succeeded in investing. There will be many who are not successful investors who are consistently profitable over the long term yet they want to risk their capital on trading.  Just like a child will learn to crawl before it can walk and learn to walk before it can run a trader needs to succeed at investing before they can succeed at trading. This is of course is just my personal opinion. There are many people who do not invest or have not succeeded in investing. One must ask the question why? I have been investing for many years now and continue to do so now and will do so in the future. This is my 'bread and butter' and my 'solid foundation'. The trading part is only a small part of my overall investment strategy. I am an investor first and trader second. There are many who are a trader first and an investor never.