How to change colour of candlesticks

Guest yogitree

Question

Guest yogitree

Hi,

How can i change the colour of the candlesticks? I'm colour-blind and it's a real pain as the red and green all look the same colour!!

3 answers to this question

New to IG and just picked up this post.....really very helpful, thanks.

However, this fix requires to be executed every time I open a chart.  Is it possible to set new DEFAULT color for every chart as it opens?

Edited by Whacker
typo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • If you had left a limit order based on the previous margin requirement, it's likely the system would've adjusted it to match the new rate once it changed. This helps prevent any unexpected margin calls. However, it's always wise to double-check your orders, especially when there are fluctuations in margin requirements. 
    • Just look at CZ's impact on Binance or Gracy Chen's leadership at Bitget. It's incredible how a visionary leader can propel an organization forward. Gracy Chen's track record speaks for itself – fourfold growth in two years is no small feat! With her at the helm, Bitget could indeed be on track to reach new heights.
us