Pipmaster forex professional's system

Guest EA-trader

Guest EA-trader

Long trades filter :Low of ma5 on daily time frames will be above ma5 for longs and high of candle will be is below ma5 for shorts. MA 10 can also be used.

hourly charts

1 hr time frame :move to higher time frame daily or weekly

1 Trades or 2 good trades a week is enough

check dollar index before placing trades.Look for rejections from higher before selling.

Trade in direction of weekly , daily and monthly charts/trend lines .It will give you less false signals, so all trades on euro would be short.

stop loss 100 pips , take profit 300 pips

I give you this pipmaster indicator , use it on hourly charts, if price below all mas only trade shorts.

if price above all mas trade longs

input int LWMA1=20;
input int LWMA2=30;
input int LWMA3=100;
input int LWMA4=200;
input int LWMA5=1000;

Search on google for "trend retracement strategy" , use trend retracement on daily weekly and monthly charts.

Get an EA done.

Trade with interest rates expectations

Only pairs suitable for making money are gbp/usd and eur/usd , usd jpy is very choppy.

DON'T TRADE NEWS, DON'T GAMBLE, TRADE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL CURRENCY TRADER.

Also put the pipmaster indicator on daily charts , this will give main trend , only trade in the direction of the main trend on daily /weekly charts.
You can see pips made on the chart , if you follow weekly /daily charts, this is how pipmaster professionals trade.

There are 10,000 systems on forums designed by amateurs and learners, 95 to 98 % of them fail by using amateur systems , this is designed for professional trading.

All these charlatans are creating 3,000 indicators from one simple moving average on mql5 site , these people are coders /not traders .You only need to use the pip master correctly, you only need one indicator.

The following information was available on november 20, 2017
Professionals trade forex when there are expected rises or falls in interest rates, as a result of expected rises in interest rates, Eur/usd and gbp/usd have fallen in 2018.They set a target of 1.10 for eur usd, I don't know if this will make the target.

Goldman Sachs Predicts That the Fed Will Hike Interest Rates Four Times in 2018

Goldman Sachs said it expects a tight U.S. labor market and more normal inflation picture will lead the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates four times next year.

If you had listened to the big boys like Goldman Sachs and interest rates expectations, search for it google, for U S is expected to raise interest rates 4 times this year, and gone short on the weekly time frames on Eurusd and GBP/USD , you would have made over 2,000 pips on both of them. This expected raise in interest rates caused the dollar to get stronger, "interest rates expectations and how they drive dollar on weekly and monthly basis".This is not something new to fx trading, it has been going on since the 1970s, as far as I know. Interest rates expectations and economies change over months and years.This is how big currency traders trade.It worked 50 years ago and it worked in 2018.This is why dollar got stronger.The market does the same thing , over and over again.

EURUSD.jpg

Guest EA-trader
6 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

If this system is so good and professional then why is it free? Why are the top investment banks and hedge funds using this specific system?

I am seeing a trend in your posts! ?

I showed you how to do "what the banks do" with this free indicator. The indicator does what the banks do , until interest rates expectations change.The indicator is the map.

It is free because I am sick and tired of charlatans on every forum and most new traders  being mislead, so I gave away this professional system. It is  trading the same currency methods of real currency traders , not the retail traders most of whom lose.

Most currency trends are on weekly and monthly charts.These trends only happen with expected changes in interest rates expectations.The professionals work on interest rates expectations, this can be best seen on weekly charts.Economic changes only happen over months to justify changes in interest rates expectations.

You're going to need to be a bit careful oilfxpro, I mean ea-trader ?, did you not read the new beefed up Ts & Cs re posts on this new community platform, they are much stricter than before ?

These links to indicators all seems a bit random, there's little info other than your assertion they all work but one of them you're not even sure if it repaints or not, er. And I see we are back to the charts covered in lots of massive arrows, not really saying anything at all are they.

The indicators all seem trend following based which is fine in a trend but see below to use one of your charts to show how the market just doesn't oblige that often. Those are the times they don't work because bots can't tell if it's trending or not (nor can many people til it's so obvious it's likely nearly over).

It's all very confusing, you say a car only needs one indicator not 3000 and now we get half a dozen all at once and you also say you have 100 profitable EAs, do they all use just the one indicator then? 

trnd1.thumb.PNG.4584d99fa87dbcae269ec3d92367964a.PNG

Guest EA-trader

Hi Casey

I have seen your chart. Apply trades as per first post, in line with interest rates expectations, I see a totally different picture, because interest rates expectations started last november  or earlier.I would not have applied  long positions.

You have mixed the two sets of indicators, from two different threads, to confuse yourself.The stepma has yet to be fully tested on forward testing for repainting, over the next month.The back tests are promising.

I have been trading in the direction of the fed expected  interest rates expectations.I really see it differently.

I have seen earlier versions of the stepma  and pipmaster, for many years , I use to to 40 different combinations of set ups  and   indicators.

The stepma thread also says , there is option of no need to trade , when there is flat horizontal lines.I don't see what you see  because my trading is selective and only shorts on the far right of the chart.Even in a chop  it is breaking even or better.

The uptrend chop is for random traders.The pipmaster does not repaint.

The rate rises have been a long time coming and are still very small and irregular, difficult for anyone but the long pocket banks to take advantage of as that chart showed.

Actually I'm with the administrator on this one " oh that drawdown though "

And the way the new member and poster 'new digital' immediately starts to tangle with the administrator is very reminiscent of your own style, new digital couldn't possibly be another incarnation of yourself could he? That thread title in the earnforex forum has a familiar ring about it.

I would have my concerns re this system, the pipmaster is just a little 11.5 KB  indicator, within an EA that is titled as a MA crossover study, not really a ground breaking stuff or have the multiple threads started on the same subject by one poster confused me.

And still wondering what those big arrows mean.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/professional-coder-profitable-ea-free.30037/#post-149651

ma1.thumb.PNG.07da39ecf84a0ac991c7e4f3b95bf1dd.PNG

Guest EA-trader
16 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

And still wondering what those big arrows mean.

Arrows mean  at those levels 

a)look for rejections of price from the highs , to go short, so price must have fallen to show a rejection.

b)Price makes no attempt to reverse, read price behaviour

c)Price makes lower lows.

The success rate of each short depends on the behaviour of short term price, the easiest stress free method is to sell put spreads on options.If trading fundamentals  I place the shorts with wide stops and walk away for a week and do nothing.Stop loss level is above ma on daily charts above mas.

Guest EA-trader
2 hours ago, TrendFollower said:

Thank you @JamesIG

We can even discuss different types of trend following and how we make decisions based on price indicators. 

I think one must be very careful in offering IG Community free trading systems, etc. It is a very grey area. That is dark grey!

What is the difference between pipmaster,  it is only 5 moving averages trend following system available on pro- real time or on IG's metatrader templates.How different is it from different types of trend following.

Every trend trader is  probably using it anyway, in a different form,  it can be applied on any instrument.

We can also discuss great trend traders  like famous turtle trader , who eventually lost millions from trend trading  and was eventually sued.The marketers hype up trend trading , but they never talk the truth and reality of trend trading failures , people like covel who don't trade for a living , but write books and sell seminars  i.e their only source of income.They learn trend trading from books.We can talk about trend trading failures go who into hiding , after losing on trend trades .

We can also talk about the patterns of trend traders, who stop singing about trend trading , in ranging choppy markets, when their trends are failing into ranges. 80 % fail at trend trading the forex  , forex is least suitable for trend trading, yet new traders fall into illusions of trend trading, with the hype of trend trading.We can discuss this , why they are influenced into forex trend trading , when it rarely trends. This is also about trend trading  strategies of forex traders, commodity traders, crypto currency trend traders who are just merely singing about trend trading  yet  their methods are unknown.

I was only showing a trend following method for forex, called it pipmaster, trying to get a discussion.We can also discuss Covel's illusionary methods, he can't make a  living from it , so he sells books and seminars.

Actually I see now the first post in this thread is just copied from the Earnforex forum where it was posted by new member 'new digital'. Given that the moderator on that forum had to edit the script should have alerted that it would be edited here too so complaining seems petty.

But wait, here you are again back on the mql5 forum presenting the pipmaster the week before, my word you get around. I wonder what it's all for.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/pipmaster-forex-professionals-system.30041/

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/263627

ea1.thumb.PNG.1ad75d7755105845938f2f2d0c1a6e4f.PNG

Guest EA-trader
48 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Actually I see now the first post in this thread is just copied from the Earnforex forum where it was posted by new member 'new digital'. Given that the moderator on that forum had to edit the script should have alerted that it would be edited here too so complaining seems petty.

But wait, here you are again back on the mql5 forum presenting the pipmaster the week before, my word you get around. I wonder what it's all for.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/pipmaster-forex-professionals-system.30041/

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/263627

ea1.thumb.PNG.1ad75d7755105845938f2f2d0c1a6e4f.PNG

Please get your facts correct before posting false statements om I G forum.The moderator on earnforex never edited the post, so please check your facts.The full unedited 2  post are sill there on earn forex, you can compare it with the edited post at I G.

As regards the mql5 forum posts , I was merely helping a new trader , who was getting a lot of trend chop outs and false signals, after that mql5 postings  I decided to make this pipmaster indicator, with 5 moving averages.

Here is the false and fake signals dilemma  , that most intraday forex price action traders face.The trend corrections on the higher time frames are seen as trends on  on the lower time frames , thereby giving many false signals.So I just posted one decent indicator to reduce fake signals.

To suggest this is not a trend strategy/indicator , that should not be discussed on I G ,  is an insult.

Guest EA-trader
38 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Stop deliberately trying to mislead people. Posted on Friday at 19:09 and the post was edited by the moderator on Saturday at 11:50.

The posting of or discussing the merits of an indicator was not the problem. Do everyone a favour and actually read the T&Cs.

o1.thumb.PNG.001a40ad51bb3483ab768ff4c4080c24.PNG

It was not case of deliberately misleading anyone. I never saw that moderation, it may just have been grammar , punctuation  etc The majority of the post is still there.

From a topic of a trend trading indicator, as usual forum discussions  go, this indicator discussions  required some egos . Could we get back to the technical discussions on the moving average indicators, because this bickering is wasting every reader's time.If you are not a trader, but a forum administrator , you have different interests.

I am a trader, I am looking at using this indicator, I  am spending my quality time , putting the indicator and other indicators  on several different charts  of various different instruments.

Thinking about the original IG forum post and what was actually changed by the Administrator is a clue, and as for moderators being concerned with "punctuation and grammar"  lol. The problem was obvious, though admittedly just your usual style, which was why I mentioned the new stricter T&Cs in my reply on Sunday.

Anyway, still looking at this which on the face of it is a trend confirming indicator that needs added rules to signal entries and exits (you refer to looking up retracement strategies in the original post).

Interesting to compare the linear weighted moving averages (pipmaster) to the hull moving average based indicator in the second chart (neither of which is available on the IG web platform as yet).

1376764533_EURUSD()Daily.thumb.png.6ce954d61901a3622dff6c1c9484ab99.png1094443498_EURUSD()Daily.thumb.png.75e30e99eb66fa999427ea9ac5bc6e4a.png

Guest EA-trader
30 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Thinking about the original IG forum post and what was actually changed by the Administrator is a clue, and as for moderators being concerned with "punctuation and grammar"  lol. The problem was obvious, though admittedly just your usual style, which was why I mentioned the new stricter T&Cs in my reply on Sunday.

Anyway, still looking at this which on the face of it is a trend confirming indicator that needs added rules to signal entries and exits (you refer to looking up retracement strategies in the original post).

Interesting to compare the linear weighted moving averages (pipmaster) to the hull moving average based indicator in the second chart (neither of which is available on the IG web platform as yet).

1376764533_EURUSD()Daily.thumb.png.6ce954d61901a3622dff6c1c9484ab99.png1094443498_EURUSD()Daily.thumb.png.75e30e99eb66fa999427ea9ac5bc6e4a.png

If you go to the newdigital world forum, they will provide you with almost 50 beautiful and fancy indicators, made from the same idea  i.e a moving average. They all do the same thing, 

Still waiting for some value added technical input, like    you are more likely to be chopped out on a single moving average, counter weekly trend line.

Now let us talk trading

Pip master works , like I said shorts only.If i had traded long   I would get chopped out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

I thought that indicator was supposed to keep you out of the chop, looks like you are right in the middle of it, are you sure that market isn't rolling over, not really still down trending is it. I can see you might feel safe with a 350 point stop loss but given Friday's strong bullish candle was a higher low price is just as likely to go up as down.

922345114_GBPUSD()Daily.thumb.png.0e1d857f5fb531663db9d66380895c66.png

Guest EA-trader
7 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

I thought that indicator was supposed to keep you out of the chop, looks like you are right in the middle of it, are you sure that market isn't rolling over, not really still down trending is it. I can see you might feel safe with a 350 point stop loss but given Friday's strong bullish candle was a higher low price is just as likely to go up as down.

Pipmaster sells after a rejection on the hourly /4 hourly charts , in the direction of the major trend.

It has made a 100 pips so far, pipmaster makes pips , sl moved

100 pips.jpg

On 7/15/2018 at 6:58 AM, EA-trader said:

1 hr time frame :move to higher time frame daily or weekly

Oh, it was the line above and the daily chart you posted confused me. Still can't say I see a down trend, wonder if that breaking news had anything to do with this move. Still some stiff support levels ahead.

eu1.PNG.3e37c50f14971e35a3cef5e916879911.PNG185538041_GBPUSD()H1.thumb.png.62e7f648e11ade1176171a54758e9b94.png

Guest EA-trader

+ 150 PIPS profiton both eur usd and gbp usd.So far , so pipmaster must make money.

It also works as trending indicaqtor  on dow and dax

pip masterbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

pip masterbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg

Couldn't be more pleased for you but there is the interesting point, if you are playing a trend following strategy in a range or consolidation phase then surely the result is not down to the strategy but really just a coin toss.

Which leads to the question 'why would anyone amass 50 - 100 'profitable' strategies, surely you only need 1, the only conclusion is that they are all profitable except for the times when they are not, and so onto the next one and you get to 100 surprisingly quickly. I wonder how long this one will last before it's put on the shelf with all the others.

It has been known for decades that trend following bots give back all their profits during ranges and range following bots give back all their profits during trends and only HFT bots avoid this by not staying in long enough for it to matter. Can't see that problem has been solved yet.

1472561868_GBPUSD()H1.thumb.png.75e26a4bb6352201b46c9ec997b752f5.png

Guest EA-trader
13 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Couldn't be more pleased for you but there is the interesting point, if you are playing a trend following strategy in a range or consolidation phase then surely the result is not down to the strategy but really just a coin toss.

Which leads to the question 'why would anyone amass 50 - 100 'profitable' strategies, surely you only need 1, the only conclusion is that they are all profitable except for the times when they are not, and so onto the next one and you get to 100 surprisingly quickly. I wonder how long this one will last before it's put on the shelf with all the others.

It has been known for decades that trend following bots give back all their profits during ranges and range following bots give back all their profits during trends and only HFT bots avoid this by not staying in long enough for it to matter. Can't see that problem has been solved yet.

a picture says a thousand words, when a trader is looking at a chart , he can see the 50 possible set ups for the one trend. This is also a hindrance because we tend to end up overtrading and emotional trading, we are humans.

When it comes to bots , one robot can not do the same job, one robot can be programmed only to trade a few set ups.You should take a look at robots  in BMW   or Mercedes factory, you will see thousands of them, not one robot.

200 pips profit from a professional system that trades several times a year, not everyday.The sun does not make hay everyday.

• 1 month later...
Guest weeklytrader
On 18/07/2018 at 06:43, EA-trader said:

a picture says a thousand words, when a trader is looking at a chart , he can see the 50 possible set ups for the one trend. This is also a hindrance because we tend to end up overtrading and emotional trading, we are humans.

When it comes to bots , one robot can not do the same job, one robot can be programmed only to trade a few set ups.You should take a look at robots  in BMW   or Mercedes factory, you will see thousands of them, not one robot.

200 pips profit from a professional system that trades several times a year, not everyday.The sun does not make hay everyday.

i agree with you Mr and as you say quit with the bickering and focus on what really matters

Archived