Measuring Trade Performance

Guest Hadley

Guest Hadley

Hi All,

Can anyone offer any advise of software or websites that support IG accounts and provide performance analysis. 

I used to use MyFXbook which i found useful, for looking at stats. Im struggling to find anywhere that supports this for IG.

Thanks

Hi @Hadley,  MyFXbook and ForexFactory don't support very many broker platforms but they do support MT4  which many brokers also support including IG so that is the way to connect your IG account to MFB or FF.

IG is currently developing its own account analysis platform for its clients but there is no release date on that as yet.

A third option is to download and start your own trading journal spreadsheet, see this thread here;

Guest Hadley

Hi Caseynotes,

That is really insightful and just the answer i was looking for thank you. I was unaware this could be done via MT4, which is a viable option. I have also found a number of similar 'analysis platforms' that support MT4 now.

I think the analysis platform is a good move for IG, imagine it will be a while before it comes into play.

I think MT4 is the solution so thanks again.

That's right, MT4 has a pretty good analysis tool of it's own;

just click on the terminal icon then at the bottom of the screen click the account history tab and then right click within account history for a dropdown box, select a time frame and click save as report or save as detailed report.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto Index, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, XLE ETF, XME ETF. Elliott Wave Analysis Update for Commodity Markets: Current Analysis Remains Unchanged In the latest Elliott Wave analysis of the commodity markets, there is no alteration in the wave counts. Bitcoin is reinforcing its position with Wave (4) appearing to be established, contrasting with Ethereum which shows less clarity. The U.S. Dollar and 10-year yields are expected to continue their upward trajectory.  Gold, silver, and uranium are nearing the completion of their Wave 4, suggesting that opportunities for long trades may arise soon. Natural gas is currently in the e) wave of a Wave 4 triangle formation. Crude oil, maintaining a price above $80.00, remains in a bullish stance, as do ExxonMobil (XOM), alongside sector indices XLE (energy) and XME (metals and mining). Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETH/USD / Crypto Index 09:49 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 17:48 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  28:49 Base Metals:Lithium, Uranium URA ETF / Copper / ETF XME 35:36 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG / ETF XLE 41:08 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com 6 Analysts covering 150+ markets  
    • Hello Goldenbrown, Thank you for your interesting comments. I will answer them tomorrow, when I have some spare time. Best regards.
    • EDIT* Sorry forex pairs no lower than 0.10 but xauusd 0.50? It won't let me adjust to lower lots
us