Wall Street KO - trade rejection message

Guest f14

Question

Hi - I am having issues with the Wall Street KO - simply cannot get a trade on - and yes it moved 50+ points in the direction I tried to trade - and yes I know I sound like a bitter and twisted ****.

But seriously trying to get a trade accepted and failing, reminded me of the bad old days circa 2005 - is this new "derivative" under powered or over populated with every man and his dog trying to get around the ESMA ruling ?

2 answers to this question

Hi - I've just had a look at your rejections and I believe they are down to trying to deal on 'stale' or old prices. Effectively the number you are trying to trade on are not the ones which are pushed from our servers. This may be down to a slow internett, poor wifi or 4G connections, or firewall software on the PC itself. If this happens again please try and refresh your browser, and if the issue persists please give us a call so we can have a look into what is happening. Issues like this are easier to resolve whilst on the phone so we can investigate in real time. 

Thanks - james 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto Index, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, XLE ETF, XME ETF. Elliott Wave Analysis Update for Commodity Markets: Current Analysis Remains Unchanged In the latest Elliott Wave analysis of the commodity markets, there is no alteration in the wave counts. Bitcoin is reinforcing its position with Wave (4) appearing to be established, contrasting with Ethereum which shows less clarity. The U.S. Dollar and 10-year yields are expected to continue their upward trajectory.  Gold, silver, and uranium are nearing the completion of their Wave 4, suggesting that opportunities for long trades may arise soon. Natural gas is currently in the e) wave of a Wave 4 triangle formation. Crude oil, maintaining a price above $80.00, remains in a bullish stance, as do ExxonMobil (XOM), alongside sector indices XLE (energy) and XME (metals and mining). Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETH/USD / Crypto Index 09:49 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 17:48 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  28:49 Base Metals:Lithium, Uranium URA ETF / Copper / ETF XME 35:36 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG / ETF XLE 41:08 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com 6 Analysts covering 150+ markets  
    • Hello Goldenbrown, Thank you for your interesting comments. I will answer them tomorrow, when I have some spare time. Best regards.
    • EDIT* Sorry forex pairs no lower than 0.10 but xauusd 0.50? It won't let me adjust to lower lots
us