Sign in to follow this  

Wall Street KO - trade rejection message

Question

Hi - I am having issues with the Wall Street KO - simply cannot get a trade on - and yes it moved 50+ points in the direction I tried to trade - and yes I know I sound like a bitter and twisted ****.

But seriously trying to get a trade accepted and failing, reminded me of the bad old days circa 2005 - is this new "derivative" under powered or over populated with every man and his dog trying to get around the ESMA ruling ?

2 answers to this question

Hi - I've just had a look at your rejections and I believe they are down to trying to deal on 'stale' or old prices. Effectively the number you are trying to trade on are not the ones which are pushed from our servers. This may be down to a slow internett, poor wifi or 4G connections, or firewall software on the PC itself. If this happens again please try and refresh your browser, and if the issue persists please give us a call so we can have a look into what is happening. Issues like this are easier to resolve whilst on the phone so we can investigate in real time. 

Thanks - james 

Another thought, check the stop distance if you specify one for TP or SL, the minimum for some contracts has changed since ESMA

• Thanks 1
  • Great! 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Capt_lowkey
    Joined 22/01/19 14:18
  • Our picks

• Gloomy Days Ahead as IMF Cuts Global Forecasts - EMEA Brief 22 Jan
      The IMF has cut its forecasts for growth as it says the global economic expansion is losing its momentum, projecting a 3.5% growth rate worldwide for 2019, 0.2 percentage points less than its forecasts in October. This comes just hours after China announced its slowest economic growth in almost three decades.
      • 0 replies