Sign in to follow this  

ESMA regulation

I am resident in Italy I can open a new account with ig Bank in Switzerland. I am subject to the esma regulation. Thank you

from this page the account in Switzerland lever is 200 also with residence in Italy ... Thanks

Hi @Oruam,  you should be able to get leverage of 200 even though you are resident in Italy but to confirm best bet is to use the contact details linked in the comparison page and ask the IG Swiss office directly.

Ciao @Oruam, dovresti essere in grado di ottenere un effetto leva di 200 anche se sei residente in Italia, ma per confermare la migliore scommessa è utilizzare i dettagli di contatto collegati nella pagina di confronto e chiedere direttamente all'ufficio di IG Swiss.

(Google translate)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    pashtronic
    Joined 22/01/19 09:15
  • Our picks

• Gloomy Days Ahead as IMF Cuts Global Forecasts - EMEA Brief 22 Jan
      The IMF has cut its forecasts for growth as it says the global economic expansion is losing its momentum, projecting a 3.5% growth rate worldwide for 2019, 0.2 percentage points less than its forecasts in October. This comes just hours after China announced its slowest economic growth in almost three decades.
      • 0 replies