Demo CFD

Guest antinpant

Question

Guest antinpant

I am new to CFD trading and am simulating in the demo mode.

Trying to find out if all costs are included in the transaction. Is the profit/loss a true representation of the real world transaction?

Thanks Mike

1 answer to this question

Hi @antinpant, The demo is usually a very close representation of the live platform with some differences listed in the page linked below. The far lager differences you will notice between trading on demo and live are your own responses when putting up your own money to trade rather than just paper money.

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/accounts-and-statements/my-accounts/how-does-a-demo-account-differ-from-a-live-account

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Hey IG community! I'm considering investing in Ordi Coin and would love some advice. Does anyone have experience with it? Is it a good investment option? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • That's an inspiring story; for a project to that almost got rugged now getting back to attracting investments and possible adoption, that's a huge positive. I did participate in the MON missions tho and we're still waiting for modalities of the airdrop distribution for missioners.
    • It's like having an extra pair of eyes watching the market for you. What I appreciate most about the prop firm ea is its reliability. It seems to make smarter decisions based on the strategies I've programmed. I also like how it handles the emotional aspect of trading—removing the human error part is a huge plus. One tip I can share is to spend time customizing the settings to match your trading style. It took me a while to find the right balance, but once I did, my trading performance improved significantly. Have you tried any specific settings or strategies with your prop firm EA that you found particularly effective?
us