PC freeze

mikheilinemsadze

Question

guys never had such an experience in my life so thing is that sometimes when i have prorealtime open my PC goes into freeze mode and i amnt able to do things even mouse doesnt moves only thing do to is restart the PC never had such an experience before it seems like someone described years ago in forums same thing and he said DDOS attacks and my quiestion is does someone has simillar experience ? 

4 answers to this question

I get the same thing when using multipe screens on PRT during market hours - never happens on weekend when I am reviewing. I just upgraded my computer for more power and it doesnt happen anywhere near as often - but still happens sometimes. Also wondering what causes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Those early days of DOGE and SHIB were wild!  Riding the memecoin wave was a fun and profitable experience.  Now, I see Bitget is about to list Biaoqing ($BIAO), a memecoin inspired by a popular Asian facial expression meme.  This "Pepe of China" concept has me intrigued.  Biaoqing faces are apparently all the rage in Asian group chats, similar to how emojis dominate Western communication.  With its unique cultural background and potential to fill the void for Eastern memes in the crypto space, it could be the next big thing.   I'm keeping a close eye on it's listing on the bitget cex.  This could be another memecoin moonshot, and you know I don't want to miss out.  What do you guys think?  Is Biaoqing the next big memecoin, or just a passing fad?     
    • The Love Power Ecosystem caught my attention recently, offering a unique blend of DeFi and NFTs. Built on decentralization, it empowers artists to showcase their work and earn through NFTs, fostering a strong community spirit.   What truly sets Love Power apart is its focus on positivity.  Their NFT collection, currently on OpenSea and Rarible, champions themes of love, beauty, and kindness.  The project's community-driven nature, with no VC involvement and proceeds benefiting artists, adds another positive layer.  The recent listing on Bitget with a bullish initial trend is another interesting development.  This project seems like a breath of fresh air in the NFT space. Anyone else out there following Love Power? What are your thoughts on this community-powered art movement?
    • Selling BNB in 2021 just before its remarkable surge and ATH had me wondering what could have been. While regrets ensued, I quickly channelled it to discover another CEX token with similar potential. Same year I got wind of BGB (Bitget native token) and keyed in–ready to launch at that time at mere price of $0.0585. Fast forward today, BGB currently sells around $1.10 slightly below its ATH of $1.48. Analysing BNB and BGB in tandem, I’ve come to understand that it takes quality token utilities for the later to replicate the former’s rally. For instance, the newly launched Bitget PoolX (stake to mine product) has spiked the demand of BGB, being a poplar asset to mine and earn on the platform. Not to mention other existing products with BGB at their core. The consistent trading volume increase of BGB has also been another catalyst, as the demand and supply keeps growing, the price keeps responding accordingly in the upward trajectory. Additionally, it's no secret that investors do look out for sustainability. Just like the trust BNB & Binance commands, BGB market cap and the robust nature of its parent exchange, Bitget, has been another conviction for investors.  Factoring all these, most experts believe BGB has the potential to reach $5 in the nearest future. It remains to be seen though; one thing for sure is– holding BGB has cushioned my regrets from selling BNB prematurely a few years back!
us