ProRealTime v11

Guest backwardation

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, backwardation said:

How can I upgrade to version 11 of ProRealTime.  Mine seems to be 'stuck' on ver 10.3.

Hi @backwardation,  PRT on IG is IG's own version rewrite, the two previous version upgrades of PRT over the last 7 years have taken nearly a year to be rewritten for IG after being released by PRT, hopefully this time might be quicker.

Looks like IG will take 1 more year. May be PRT 12 will be available by then. Its frustrating. The reason i started using PRT was because i was expecting version 11 was going to be released soon. Already spent such a long time. Nothing has happened

They say it might take several more months and blaming PRT for delay. So, they initially said end of 2019. Now end of 2020 may be. OMG by the time we get the PRT new version it will be 2 years old already. Disgusting.

Switching to Interactive broker is best option can't rely on IG. Pro real code forum is full of clients who are about to go.

1 year to release a new version is already surprising, 2 year will lose over half of PRT IG clients

They won't answer because they have no clue. I think many posts are moderated and not displayed. conversation should be open and fact based not heavily filtered.

They said that V11 would be released by End of 2019, then they said it would be by 1st quarter. I heard they are saying that it would not be released until 2nd quarter ie. July/June

See PRT forum - there are lots of people who are tired of waiting and want to change

https://www.prorealcode.com/topic/ig-prt-v-11/page/2/#post-120198

Guest Holoo

I don't think it need to be rewritten as there is no any difference on either IG's or PRT itself platform at all. The way it usually works is they link your account to PRT platform (or any) ,and whenever you open a position it gets trigger on their own server side and also it appears on all other IG's platforms which has been linked with your account. 

I'm guessing the reason would be new platform stability matters. 

5 hours ago, Holoo said:

I don't think it need to be rewritten as there is no any difference on either IG's or PRT itself platform at all. The way it usually works is they link your account to PRT platform (or any) ,and whenever you open a position it gets trigger on their own server side and also it appears on all other IG's platforms which has been linked with your account. 

I'm guessing the reason would be new platform stability matters. 

See this thread from 2016 discussing the IG rollout of PRT 10.3 and how the IG version had some added features based on suggestions from IG clients. I remember another thread at the time discussing the differences between the IG version and the PRT standard and PRT premium versions and it was thought the IG version was somewhere between the two.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Recently, U.S. Senator Bill Hagerty from Tennessee spoke at the Bitcoin conference, stating his efforts to push for Bitcoin-supportive legislation to promote freedom and opportunity. This year, cryptocurrency has become a key battleground in the election campaigns. It remains to be seen whether future policies on cryptocurrency will improve.
    • The digital landscape is undergoing a profound transformation as attention, once a freely given commodity, is increasingly recognized as a valuable asset. Layer3 is at the forefront of this revolution, pioneering a new economy where attention can be owned, traded, and monetized   This innovative approach empowers individuals to monetize their engagement, providing unprecedented control over personal data. Simultaneously, advertisers benefit from transparent metrics that optimize campaign performance. Content creators are presented with diverse revenue avenues beyond traditional advertising, while the overall ecosystem experiences a more equitable distribution of value.   The implications of Layer3 extend across various sectors. Social media platforms, for instance, can leverage this technology to revolutionize user engagement and monetization strategies. Tokenomics play a crucial role in driving Layer3's economy, incentivizing participation and rewarding value creation. While challenges such as data privacy and market volatility exist, the potential benefits of Layer3 are immense   Anticipation is building as its native token $L3 is on Bitget Pre-market as users await its listing on the exchange. This milestone is expected to significantly increase the token's visibility and accessibility, potentially driving substantial growth and attracting new investors. As the countdown begins, the crypto community watches with keen interest, eager to see how Layer3 will perform in this new chapter.
    • I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
us