Sign in to follow this  

funds withdrawal issue

Question

Has anyone had issues with regards to funds withdrawals in the last 24 hours? I cannot withdraw funds and I was told the system had an outage yesterday which resulted in the accounts in IG back office showing no balance in my account. 

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, stevethecaveman said:

Has anyone had issues with regards to funds withdrawals in the last 24 hours? I cannot withdraw funds and I was told the system had an outage yesterday which resulted in the accounts in IG back office showing no balance in my account. 

Hi, I did withdraw funds late Thursday afternoon with no problem though I had no trades that were caught up in the outage earlier in the day, from other forum users it appears IG are working through a backlog of resetting of client accounts, hopefully that won't take too long.

Yes I faced the same issue. I made a withrawal and it was reversed. Subsequently I submitted the same withdrawal request again. But the money didn’t appear in my bank account. My balance in IG was still positive. Later at night when I try refreshing my profile, I went into negative balance. Goodness! I have no idea what is going on with their system. There isnt any extra withdrawal request done on my end. This is causing so much distress. 

I too have had such an issue, the whole site was down a couple of hours ago. It is now running. I trust they will clear the backlog ASAP

On 06/09/2019 at 20:31, stevethecaveman said:

I have withdrawal successfully 4 sept but money still not credited to my account.

What to do???

On 17/09/2019 at 20:06, gautamhait said:

I have withdrawal successfully 4 sept but money still not credited to my account.

What to do???

I am also having issues with this. Withdrew on 20/09/2019 but till now 27/09/2019 still no funds.