I am having a technical problem

Question

I have been struggling to trade on my live account lately, every time I place an order of buy, it gives me the final position of buy and when I alternatively place an order of buy it will give me a final position of sell. I no longer know what to do since the whole week i have not traded. I also have attached a video.

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Luthando said:

I have been struggling to trade on my live account lately, every time I place an order of buy, it gives me the final position of buy and when I alternatively place an order of buy it will give me a final position of sell. I no longer know what to do since the whole week i have not traded. I also have attached a video.

Hi, not really sure what is going on there, probably worth reporting via the platform. Go to PRT 'Help' > Technical Support' and you should see an option to send a report via a pop up box to type in a brief description of the problem which will be sent to IG's prt technical staff

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Luthando said:

When you click buy @ market and it comes up sell and amount of points,it is for your stop loss and the points you adjust is the amount of stop you want ....As for the other box .did you mess around with the order interface in the settings at any stage

• Like 1