Jump to content
  • 0

Want to Instal MT4 Platfrom

Question

Hi,

 

Where can i find the download link for the MT4 Platform pls?

 

Thanks,

Edem

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 27/02/2020 at 19:48, Edem said:

Hi,

 

Where can i find the download link for the MT4 Platform pls?

 

Thanks,

Edem

and don't forget to to download the add on apps pack for mt4 also from the IG mt4 web page.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Hi,

How can one have his Spreadbetting MT4 platform account password reset please?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Edem said:

Hi,

How can one have his Spreadbetting MT4 platform account password reset please?

Live account needs to be done through the IG helpdesk. Demo can be done on the platform but if you can't login you'll need to set up a new one via the platform.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Live account needs to be done through the IG helpdesk. Demo can be done on the platform but if you can't login you'll need to set up a new one via the platform.

Sorry, I was reading that wrong, if you can login (live or Demo) go to Tools > Options > Server to change password.

Edited by Caseynotes

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

I Can't log into a live account and there's no option to reset the pass myself

I have not been here for a long time and emailed new accounts but still no response. Any idea to contact IG Desk quickly?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, Edem said:

I Can't log into a live account and there's no option to reset the pass myself

I have not been here for a long time and emailed new accounts but still no response. Any idea to contact IG Desk quickly?

Phone is quickest but the reset might take a day before they send new details by email.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×