Sign in to follow this  

unable to install mt4

Question

Hi as you have most probably guessed i'm a newbie and most probably will stay one if i can't get the mt4 down load to work ! has anyone had the problem in that once the download starts to install in windows 10 it freezes the computer no matter what i do, although i can get it to down load to the same computer when i run windows 7. i have tried copying the files from a data stick and changing the file compatability to windows 7 and running in administration mode but no sucess, any thoughts or help would be apreciated

thanks

Steve

3 answers to this question

Hi 

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about the issue you are having. The issue you mention is not something I have come across before but with that said I would like to do everything I can to help resolve the issue you are having. 

With that in mind please can you contact us on the number below and either myself or another member of the technical support team will be more than happy to help. 

+44 207 633 5510

I look forward to hearing from you!

At least you were able to download it. Where did you find the link? Been all over the site seen all the mentions of MT4 but not one single working download link