Server error ProRealTime

remkin

Question

Hi.

Im trying to activate PRT on my IG account.

It says "Server error - an error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try again later."

It has worked without problems before. Do I just have to wait, and try again later, lol?

6 answers to this question

Hi IG (@JamesIG @WillA noticed you're support in related post)

I started using ProRealTime (PRT) with a Spread Bet (SB) demo account and it was no problem activating and getting going. However, when trying to activate PRT for my live SB account it says "Server errorAn error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later."

PRT application is working well on the demo account, so I am assuming there may be in an issue on the backend activating the feature on my live account?

Best wishes,

Peter.

Hi @JamesIG & @WillA 

I started using ProRealTime (PRT) with a Spread Bet (SB) demo account and it was no problem activating and getting going. However, when trying to activate PRT for my live SB account it says "Server errorAn error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later."

PRT application is working well on the demo account, so I am assuming there may be in an issue on the backend activating the feature on my live account?

Best wishes,

Andrew

Guest Any update?

Any update on this issue? I’m having to move to another provider because of this. Pretty poor that IG aren’t even bother to respond. Guess that must have enough customers to care. 

Guest Chris H

I'm having the same issue, it works with demo accounts but I get the following error for the my real account

Server errorAn error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later.