Reversing withdrawal

21 minutes ago, Josh1990 said:

Hi, can anyone tell me how to reverse a withdrawal I accidentally made!

Hi, I doubt that you can reverse it, if it's your first withdrawal it might take a little while to come through but subsequent withdrawals once the link is established are usually near instantaneous into a bank account if your bank is in the same country as the IG branch.

So you will probably need to then make a new minimum deposit but there is no minimum withdrawal so you could then withdraw again leaving the intended account amount.

1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

So you will probably need to then make a new minimum deposit but there is no minimum withdrawal so you could then withdraw again leaving the intended account amount.

There is a minimum of £100 to withdraw and minimum Deposit of £250.

5 minutes ago, nit2wynit said:

There is a minimum of £100 to withdraw and minimum Deposit of £250.

That's only for withdrawals to a card or paypal, always better to withdraw straight to you bank account as it cuts down the number of links in the chain. IG > payment service provider > visa/mastercard/paypal >  your bank.

1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

That's only for withdrawals to a card or paypal, always better to withdraw straight to you bank account as it cuts down the number of links in the chain. IG > payment service provider > visa/mastercard/paypal >  your bank.

Ah I see.  Ok.