Jump to content
  • 0

PRT - Data Export?

Question

From the PRT manual page I see the following menu item.

image.png.92664d2b4cfd3739175de7f4fdc47237.png

 

It allows us to export price data to XLS and other packages.

 

However on PRT provided by IG I only see the below: DDE data export is missing. 

image.thumb.png.5c0c33c3d00f7a5f535dc757040a40d0.png

 

Can we please get DDE data export so that further analysis can be carried out off system? PRT is okay but it's not a data mining tool. 

 

Many thanks.

 

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

oh okay, its dead easy, just drag and drop into XL or other  :) in case anyone was wondering

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Tc how do I get to deposit money in my if account

Edited by Thapeloooo
How do I deposit money in my account ig

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
13 hours ago, appress said:

oh okay, its dead easy, just drag and drop into XL or other  :) in case anyone was wondering

Hi, did you find a data export function on the IG version PRT?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 29/04/2020 at 08:08, Caseynotes said:

Hi, did you find a data export function on the IG version PRT?

Hi Casey, yes , it's dead easy. When you see your Screener results or your List in front of you. With your favourite spreadsheet program open on the same screen, just drag and drop the PRT list into the spreadsheet window. Badabeng.

I also found that you can change which  column headings are displayed in the List, you can see a little spanner in the first column heading, just click on that. 

Not too bad once you know how.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 minutes ago, appress said:

Hi Casey, yes , it's dead easy. When you see your Screener results or your List in front of you. With your favourite spreadsheet program open on the same screen, just drag and drop the PRT list into the spreadsheet window. Badabeng.

I also found that you can change which  column headings are displayed in the List, you can see a little spanner in the first column heading, just click on that. 

Not too bad once you know how.

ok, so you can go through the screener and don't need the DDE data export function? 

image.png.89d1d55663595d6984ddd4a373c4f738.png

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

You read me right, just drag your List or your ProScreener results into your spreadsheet. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×