Jump to content
  • 0

Details on Share dealing and ISA fees


JustStarting

Question

Hi,
 
I have set up an IG Trading account and within that account, I created ISA account and a Share dealing account.
I find it a bit difficult to understand the fees.
 
Since I have shares on ISA account and now also shares on the normal Share dealing account, would it mean that
a) I will have to pay 48 GBP/ quarter as this is per each account within the account? or
b) would it be 24GBP/ quarter in total?
 
Also, form when you count as a month starts so I can calculate my commission fee discounts?
 
Thanks a lot,
JustStarting
 
Edited by JustStarting
Link to comment

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 minutes ago, JustStarting said:

would it be 24GBP/ quarter in total?

It would be £24 a quarter. If the accounts are under one username it would be £24. 

3 minutes ago, JustStarting said:

Also, form when you count as a month starts so I can calculate my commission fee discounts?

It would be from the 1st to the end of the month. All the best

If you need me, @ me      

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • 0
On 02/04/2020 at 16:31, CharlotteIG said:

It would be £24 a quarter. If the accounts are under one username it would be £24. 

It would be from the 1st to the end of the month. All the best

If you need me, @ me      

Is £24 a quarter fee exempted if we trade 3+ quarterly in our 'Share dealing ISA'?

Link to comment
  • 0
17 hours ago, CharlotteIG said:

That's correct. 

If you place 3 trades in the quarter leading up to the fee you will not be charged. 

All the best 

Thanks CharlottelG for confirming about the charges.

I was confused because the fees section only says 'Share Dealing account', it doesn't mention ISA so thought it's not included.

Deal three or more times on your share dealing account during the quarter

 I look forward to open my ISA soon.

Regards

 

Link to comment
  • 0
14 minutes ago, robb9 said:

Thanks CharlottelG for confirming about the charges.

I was confused because the fees section only says 'Share Dealing account', it doesn't mention ISA so thought it's not included.

Deal three or more times on your share dealing account during the quarter

 I look forward to open my ISA soon.

Regards

 

Hey, 

ISA trades do count towards the quarterly fee. I will speak to websites about changing this because I can see how this is confusing. 

All the best 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
us