Trading View

Guest Vision

Question

Guest Vision

This question is directed to anyone at IG..

Are you ever going to consider Trading View integration ? Therefore allowing you directly trade from the Trading View interface.. similar to OANDA, FXCM etc etc.

Would be pretty cool if you considered doing so.

5 answers to this question

On 29/04/2021 at 13:27, CharlotteIG said:

This is something we're working on and looking to communicate with traders soon. 

Sorry we can't be more specific with timelines. 

All the best 

This would be so good. The advantage from IG's perspective is you could potentially stop having to support your own charts/advanced charts.

When you say soon, any more specific? 

Many thanks

• Great! 1
On 04/05/2021 at 12:59, Wander said:

This would be so good. The advantage from IG's perspective is you could potentially stop having to support your own charts/advanced charts.

When you say soon, any more specific? 

Many thanks

Yes, I'm pushing the team for a date and have informed them of all this positive feedback we're getting from traders about trading view. 

They haven't been able to give me specifics as they're still working with Trading view. I don't think it's going to be in the next few months but as soon as I get an update I will update this group! 

All the best and apologies I can't be more specific about this. 

Charlotte 

• Like 1
On 06/05/2021 at 17:55, CharlotteIG said:

Yes, I'm pushing the team for a date and have informed them of all this positive feedback we're getting from traders about trading view. 

They haven't been able to give me specifics as they're still working with Trading view. I don't think it's going to be in the next few months but as soon as I get an update I will update this group! 

All the best and apologies I can't be more specific about this. 

Charlotte 

Will there be tradingview integration for turbos?