More information information in 'positions' page

Is it possible to add more data points in 'positions' tab like %?

If one has multiple position opens , it can be quite confusing to understand P&L position by just looking at $ value specially if market is changing so much.

So if user can have % P&L next to Profit & Loss column it will help them understand the true gainers and drainers.

Regards,

VK

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2020 at 20:35, VKa said:

Is it possible to add more data points in 'positions' tab like %?

If one has multiple position opens , it can be quite confusing to understand P&L position by just looking at $ value specially if market is changing so much.

So if user can have % P&L next to Profit & Loss column it will help them understand the true gainers and drainers.

Regards,

VK

I was thinking the same the other day and only just realized if you click on the hamburger symbol you can add additional details to the Positions page, this also works for other tabs.

image.png.b8dac025e5ae5bf7fe09e8c2e3af3049.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, VKa said:

I believe you are referring to the old platform, if so yes i noticed it's there but % option is not available in new platform. 

That snip is from the new platform, I've never used the old as I only joined with IG a few weeks ago.  Didn't even know about the old one.

I've added another pic for your reference.

image.thumb.png.61bba92df62c077d895ac56057ecf0f7.png

Edited by Quacker
addition picture
  • Like 2

Just managed to figure it out- thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated. 

As you can probably tell, I joined recently too :), happy trading. 

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

I don't see why the "Positions" page and "Watchlist" pages can't show more of the same info to save flicking back and forth between the two. 

Also, why can't I move my positions around so that different series of options and futures can be grouped in a useful way, not simply in the order of execution. I can do this no problem in my watchlists.