Hyve Group PLC Rights Issue - stuck on Call To Close

I am trying to dump the Rights Issue shares, but for 2 days the option has been set at 'Call to close'. There is nothing i can do with this stock, all the while the price is dropping through the floor.

Please can someone advise on whats going on here?

Also the Accuracy of the IG Dashboard is all over the place. In my statement it says i'm up, and in the dashboard i am down by ££££'s. I have taken into account (at this point) market movement, but it just not equate.

Please could someone advise

Thanks

1 minute ago, eddiewebb said:

I am trying to dump the Rights Issue shares, but for 2 days the option has been set at 'Call to close'. There is nothing i can do with this stock, all the while the price is dropping through the floor.

Please can someone advise on whats going on here?

Also the Accuracy of the IG Dashboard is all over the place. In my statement it says i'm up, and in the dashboard i am down by ££££'s. I have taken into account (at this point) market movement, but it just not equate.

Please could someone advise

Thanks

hi, but what happened when you telephoned to close?

Guest EddieWebb
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

hi, but what happened when you telephoned to close?

I tried twice to call, sat on the first cal for over 45 minutes, they picked up and the line was bad, then cut out. Im still on the call through, but losing the will to live

This is ridiculous!!! 2 hours of calls to get through only for the line to be awful and be disconnected twice. I have called other people on both my mobile and its crystal clear. 

Losing the will to live with IG. think i'm going to close the account (if someone answers), and go elsewhere. 

Awful service, incorrect account accuracy, terrible operating standards....

I will lodge a complaint with the FCA, and write a review for trustpilot.

Awful IG!! what is going on????

Wow!! i'm going to do a 181 here. I have just spoken to a very nice chap called Thomas, who has explained in detail and has been very clear. The gent had time for me and my questions where all the other people i have spoken to have either been frustrated or not as knowledgeable about the IG platform.

There are some great people there!

• Great! 1
18 minutes ago, eddiewebb said:

Wow!! i'm going to do a 181 here. I have just spoken to a very nice chap called Thomas, who has explained in detail and has been very clear. The gent had time for me and my questions where all the other people i have spoken to have either been frustrated or not as knowledgeable about the IG platform.

There are some great people there!

That's great to hear but still an hour wait to get through on the phone is bad news, it's the same for my bank and has been since the start of the lockdown but they have an excellent online secure message function on their web site, it still takes an hour or 2 for a reply but you aren't tying up the phone.

Guest EddieWebb
On 29/05/2020 at 15:15, Caseynotes said:

That's great to hear but still an hour wait to get through on the phone is bad news, it's the same for my bank and has been since the start of the lockdown but they have an excellent online secure message function on their web site, it still takes an hour or 2 for a reply but you aren't tying up the phone.

I did try the message service, but the answers were short, and in this case, wernt very helpful. Im not ruling this out for the future for sure, but IG really need to invest in more support staff. 

I know its far from great. In the end i was just so broken down by it, that i was so very thankful that i got to speak to Thomas. It has worried me about the future customer services as its very hit or miss. I feel like i have too much tied up at the moment to move platforms. So i am guessing its going to be pot luck for the next few moths which isnt great.

Its a shame as there are still crazy inaccuracy in the dashboard, but they seem to work themselves out over hours etc.