Freezing screens and automated logoffs

Question

Hi,

Is it just me but my charts keep freezing up on my PC. The price action just stops working - completely dead in the water.

Please can this be rectified and please can you confirm directly to me when this has been done.

Another favourite little bug bear is when you are watching the charts and the system just logs you out automatically. This is grates on me.

Please fix this.

FYI I'm using Windows 10 (patched obviously) on a modern machine and Chrome browser, although the same problem does happen on my Linux PC using Chrome.

4 answers to this question

I’d never seen this behaviors until today but same issue happen on a Mac auto logged off mid trade. Charts are also breaking at less than 30min ticks!!

23C01575-A744-4A41-B60A-F666C68C983F.png

Guest User

Had same problem, turns out it was a chrome add on of some sort. Unfortunately couldn't tell you which add on, had a bunch that I disabled and eventually worked. 

Also when I contacted IG they said they never forceably log someone off the platform, like no timeout etc 

Posted (edited)

No it's not just you, the web platform is sh!te but IG just posted increased earnings so if they can keep the shareholders and premium clients happy they don't give a sh!t about retail pondlife skum like you and me.

Edited by dmedin

Guest SGT

no i have the same issues on both web (chrome) as well as android app. the chart does not update but you can see the ticker being updated. 

the chart not being updated really presents false information