U.S. Dollar Index

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beware the NFP 🤕  

This is something one of the DailyFX analysts provided.  He also spoke a little about EURUSD:  Find the full article here: EUR/USD Eyes Fresh Yearly Highs After Topside Break of Bullish

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Faisale
    Joined 26/01/21 18:07
    • Hi, just wondering if anyone at IG might be able to advise on this. Just checking through the available markets in IG share dealing - Hong Kong, Japan, Canada are noticeably absent as available countries. Is that coverage something IG might be able to offer in the future? I see the ADR/DR lines of some of those overseas stocks are offered, as they're listed on NYSE, Xetra, but none of the native stocks. There are some upcoming floats of interest: - PSYK ETF listing on NEO in Canada - Didi Chuxing potential IPO on HK exchange Thanks for any info.  
    • I'll leave the finer detail to working out the effectiveness to you - you'll soon know if it works or not - all I would say is test test and test it to master it and then you'll know   
    • Interesting if true. Looks suspicious though. "Contains OS data Crown copyright and database right 2020/21" doesn't look like a usual ONS disclaimer. Can you post a link to the ONS source? otherwise not worth anything, I could knock this up in Excel in 5 minutes....