Web Platform Candles not showing wicks.

Question

I'm having a problem with my charts, whereby when I click on a tab, the candles on the chart are not showing their wicks. This is corrected by refreshing the page, or changing time frame. But if I select another tab, and then go back to the original tab, the problem is present again.

I have tried cleaning my browser cache, deleting cookies, resetting my broadband connection, and even changing my DNS service. None of that works. Does anyone have any suggestions?

795298543_Screenshot2020-08-14at08_39_50.thumb.png.3ad82084c177af3c1f354bd619c1b979.png

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 08.40.44.png

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, PaulRP said:

I'm having a problem with my charts, whereby when I click on a tab, the candles on the chart are not showing their wicks. This is corrected by refreshing the page, or changing time frame. But if I select another tab, and then go back to the original tab, the problem is present again.

I have tried cleaning my browser cache, deleting cookies, resetting my broadband connection, and even changing my DNS service. None of that works. Does anyone have any suggestions?

795298543_Screenshot2020-08-14at08_39_50.thumb.png.3ad82084c177af3c1f354bd619c1b979.png

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 08.40.44.png

Thanks for your post. 

I'm not seeing this issue my side. 

Ii believe this is an isolated issues. I would advise sending this to helpdesk.uk@ig.com and get out technical team to check it out. 

If anyone else on community is having this issue please update this feed and I will get an incident raised. 

All the best 

• Thanks 1