Has anyone ever had a suggestion implemented?

I wasted 10 years making suggestions to improve the platform with another broker. Not a single one was implemented, even when tech replied they thought it was a good idea. I'm not trying to be cynical at all - it's their platform and their business. However, if there doesn't seem to be a track record of listening to users then I would rather spend my time differently.

Cheers

• Like 1

I just use Tradingview and place orders on IG's platform.

Posted (edited)

Nothing of mine has been implemented, made suggestions to SharePad, IG and Hargreaves.  All say that they are good idea and people ask for it but nothing ever happens.  Almost as if they can't be bothered to develop any news ideas unless generated internally!

Would be nice if they actually put together a road map of what they are developing, what they want to develop and what is on the wish list  The one that does is Stockopedia!

Edited by heyho
  • Like 1

IG - can we please have an answer to this industry-wide issue? Some tweaks seem so simple and obvious to do, yet customers usually have to beg en masse for years to get them implemented.