Time Cycles

Any savvy trader following the logic of the post dated 9th Nov 2021 and applying a little common sense - Would have been able to call the 2022 TOP within a 1 week window!

Here's the updated chart - also notice in the charts above I mentioned a Time Cycle due on 4th April 2022 (1.5 years BEFORE the date) - the markets did not fail

WD Gann Said over 100 years ago "When TIME & PRICE BALANCE, the trend HAS to change" - You've just witnessed that 7 months ago! Knowledge of the Gann angle along with the Timing coming together at the same time allows you to beat the street 

Question is where is the fall going to stop? 

I'll show you the Gann Angle another time - but you should be asking yourselves "How and Why a price and time projection from 13 years ago has obviously stopped the market dead in its tracks, forcing it to reverse"?

Probably just a lucky call eh

THT

841.thumb.JPG.f071ee89111135b257ed0776abc51aa3.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
On 29/01/2021 at 13:33, THT said:

We've got 7 trading days after todays session left until this TC arrives 

Markets getting nice and volatile in the build up to it - you will see that all the "rational reasoning" for the markets increased volatility around these key dates can be poo pooed as we go forward because I'll publish the dates of the TC's well in advance, so that you can see the TC date published months/years in advance and then the "news" around it

This TC due 10th Feb is the EXACT same TC that arrived at the Dec 2018 low - is this significant? Well it's the same TC that's been present at lots of turns for the past 100 years and it was present at the March 6th LOW of 2009 too! Compared to the Feb 2020 TC this one is a tamer TC, but it does move things, this is the TC's 2nd Occurrence since the major TC commenced in Nov 2016

Whatever happens as traders we have a proven TC date very very close - we need to be prepared as we don't know the extent (IF ANY) of any reaction - but to not be alert to the date would be a crime 

ALREADY in the build up to this TC date the 2nd to LAST sentence (What I am attempting to do here......) from the post above is already true

446.thumb.JPG.ec09bdb63d445a0f93775d7924dc54a2.JPG

Ignore the candlesticks they "squish" together to fit the chart layout

Kudos to WD GANN and BFC for their works in Time and Time Cycles

Disclaimer - Trade at your own risk and only if you understand a method 100% - THT will not be held responsible  for anyone's losses other than his own - posts for information purposes only

Thank you for this valuable information. I am new to the IG community and wish to learn about time cycles. You said, "Kudos to WD GANN and BFC." What if I may ask is BFC? 

19 hours ago, TRINE said:

Thank you for this valuable information. I am new to the IG community and wish to learn about time cycles. You said, "Kudos to WD GANN and BFC." What if I may ask is BFC? 

Hi - No probs, its the Initial's of an author who sells courses on cycles - I don't promote their full name as I don't get rewarded, nor do I want to direct people to buy courses they may not understand or benefit from, so I don't refer to current vendors of trading information in full etc - Anyone Interested in that area will put the work in to research and will undoubtedly stumble across their work, which is exactly what happened to me and how I found them.

Jim Hurst did some valuable work on cycles and Walter Bressert  

Hello. Thanks again for the info I really appreciate it. I have been reading your posts and it makes the Gann research that I have been doing make more sense to me from the remarkable content that you give. Thanks a million for this! I took your advice from an earlier post where you mentioned Larry Pesavento. I had read "Astro Cycles" a couple of years ago so I went back and reread it. I found that this book has some of the same long term cycles as James Langham's "Cyclical Market Forecasting Stocks and Grain" and Sepharial's "Law of Values". Like Gann says somewhere in one of his books "the cycles do rule" well it wasn't worded like that but YOU know what it says(lol). Have an awesome week THT!

Edited by TRINE
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, TRINE said:

Hello. Thanks again for the info I really appreciate it. I have been reading your posts and it makes the Gann research that I have been doing make more sense to me from the remarkable content that you give. Thanks a million for this! I took your advice from an earlier post where you mentioned Larry Pesavento. I had read "Astro Cycles" a couple of years ago so I went back and reread it. I found that this book has some of the same long term cycles as James Langham's "Cyclical Market Forecasting Stocks and Grain" and Sepharial's "Law of Values". Like Gann says somewhere in one of his books "the cycles do rule" well it wasn't worded like that but YOU know what it says(lol). Have an awesome week THT!

No probs, you too- Seems like you've been putting the work in, well done - not many people do this

Don't go down the Astrology route would be my advice

I think Larry P focuses a lot on harmonic shapes / patterns 

I wrote on this site a "How to Win" thread too - but cycles control everything, all you have to do is strip out the cycles of Influence on a market and you have its roadmap forever and like Jim Hurst looked at, some or most of those cycles could just be simple box standard multiple static cycles

This is a simple composite cycle of the SP500 - as you can see (RED line) it bottomed and turned up in June 2022, people will say it failed as the SP500 (BLUE line) bounced then fell lower - This is perfectly allowable, the fact that a new price low has happened tells you something about the cycle in play and prepares you for the next few months, the cycle hasn't failed, it's just slightly out of sync with the cycle that is driving price downwards, The Comp cycle Index is made purely from static cycles present in the SP500 and is a pretty good guide to the sp500's direction

All you have to do is make 4-6 Composite Indexes of stocks you trade and you can Invest for the long pulls and get out when downturns

897.JPG.65f42231574c79ce3002d8b63634bdb7.JPG

THT

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, THT said:

I wrote on this site a "How to Win" thread too - but cycles control everything, all you have to do is strip out the cycles of Influence on a market and you have its roadmap forever and like Jim Hurst looked at, some or most of those cycles could just be simple box standard multiple static cycles

I have started reading "Profit Magic of Stock Transaction Timing" by Jim Hurst. I will look into your "How to Win" thread, Comp cycle Index, and Walter Bressert. Thank you for your guidance it is very much appreciated!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, TRINE said:

I have started reading "Profit Magic of Stock Transaction Timing" by Jim Hurst. I will look into your "How to Win" thread, Comp cycle Index, and Walter Bressert. Thank you for your guidance it is very much appreciated!

If all you ever did was read Hurst's book - you will have the basis of predicting any liquid market you choose, knowing roughly when to buy and when to sell out of the big cycles is all you need to outperform  - the vast majority of people will go hunting this Indicator, that method etc in vain, when all you need to do is work out static cycles and bingo

the TC's on this page are Gann related and different to Hurst's - but I can tell you, all you need is Hurst's and you can turn the tables on any market you choose to

I've made my thread's purposefully complicated as I knew from the start very very few people would see the light, So my thread's are not fully insightful on everything - however, you've hit the nail on the head with Hurst's cycles - build the envelopes if you can, it is amazing at how accurate they are

I recently bought HSBC in 2020 in my SIPP and ISA and sold recently after a 100% price advance - Based SOLELY on the cycles applicable to HSBC based off Hurst's work from that book - for the past 12 years HSBC has oscillated in an up down sequence of 2 years up, 2 years down - all you have to do is join the ride for 50%+ moves in BOTH directions

6 hours ago, THT said:

If all you ever did was read Hurst's book - you will have the basis of predicting any liquid market you choose, knowing roughly when to buy and when to sell out of the big cycles is all you need to outperform  - the vast majority of people will go hunting this Indicator, that method etc in vain, when all you need to do is work out static cycles and bingo

the TC's on this page are Gann related and different to Hurst's - but I can tell you, all you need is Hurst's and you can turn the tables on any market you choose to

I've made my thread's purposefully complicated as I knew from the start very very few people would see the light, So my thread's are not fully insightful on everything - however, you've hit the nail on the head with Hurst's cycles - build the envelopes if you can, it is amazing at how accurate they are

I recently bought HSBC in 2020 in my SIPP and ISA and sold recently after a 100% price advance - Based SOLELY on the cycles applicable to HSBC based off Hurst's work from that book - for the past 12 years HSBC has oscillated in an up down sequence of 2 years up, 2 years down - all you have to do is join the ride for 50%+ moves in BOTH directions

23 hours ago, TRINE said:

Congratulations on the trade that is awesome! I will be catching the HSBC as well in due time thank you for the info.

I am on chapter 4 of Hurst's book it's referring to the making of the envelopes. So far it's counting the weeks between the lows. I will learn how make the envelopes and use it in my trading thanks to you.

Went through your whole time cycle threads maybe a month ago. I gained a lot of insight from them. The accuracy of the forecasts years in advance are phenomenal.

I have an eagerness to learn Gann and the cycles. I've read 60 of the Gann recommended reading books.  Any further advice or guidance that you have for me is gladly appreciated and WILL be put to use. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TRINE said:

Congratulations on the trade that is awesome! I will be catching the HSBC as well in due time thank you for the info.

I am on chapter 4 of Hurst's book it's referring to the making of the envelopes. So far it's counting the weeks between the lows. I will learn how make the envelopes and use it in my trading thanks to you.

Went through your whole time cycle threads maybe a month ago. I gained a lot of insight from them. The accuracy of the forecasts years in advance are phenomenal.

I have an eagerness to learn Gann and the cycles. I've read 60 of the Gann recommended reading books.  Any further advice or guidance that you have for me is gladly appreciated and WILL be put to use. 

Thanks - Some TC's work, some don't, the key is being aware of them in the first place

Use TC's, Hurst cycles and Geometric work I show on the how to win thread and you'll gain a massive knowledge on the markets

You only need the Hurst cycles -3 maybe 4 of them on the same market and you'll kill it - you don't need to know Gann's reading list and we don't need to know every move of the market - all you need to know is assumed market direction, wait for it to be confirmed and then exploit the move to your advantage

Gann taught basic form reading skills in his courses, that are still applicable today - Right now the SP500 Index and FTSE100 Index are potentially forming one of his "forms" right now on daily charts

The sp500 comp Index I use, suggests direction is bullish, the market is bearish but showing not strong bearish and its getting very close to a possible bullish reversal formation that appears at lots and lots of low points - from a trading perspective we just wait for confirmation and then take a position, if the possible bullish set-up is invalidated by price action then no trade is taken - simple!

Also notice this is happening right at a 50% level too, which I've previously written about in the how to win thread

If all you ever did was pick 10 highly liquid stocks to trade/Invest in and applied what you'll learn in the Hurst book to them, you would smash trading and Investing forever 

On Hurst - The forward projection of the envelopes was my "wow" moment.  The centered MA's are a guide only, not always precise, but they are good, Hurst also published "average" lengths for various cycles from studying 1000 usa shares - these will exist forever and you need to remember that they are an average, which means variance either side of the average - i.e. The HSBC has a low to low cycle of X-Y days/weeks/months, with the average somewhere in the middle

Good luck with your trading journey - you're on the right track

THT 

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, THT said:

Use TC's, Hurst cycles and Geometric work I show on the how to win thread and you'll gain a massive knowledge on the markets

You only need the Hurst cycles -3 maybe 4 of them on the same market and you'll kill it - you don't need to know Gann's reading list and we don't need to know every move of the market - all you need to know is assumed market direction, wait for it to be confirmed and then exploit the move to your advantage

Thank you for the valuable info. I am going to put it all to use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/10/2022 at 03:01, THT said:

It is very interesting that Hurst has a 10 day and 20 day nominal cycle and Gann mentioned in his "Master Stock Market Course" a 10 day and 20 day cycle. I'm still learning. Thank you THT for the direction.

• 4 months later...
On 25/04/2022 at 14:48, THT said:

Here's key dates for 2023 - As it states on the chart that bundle of Time Cycles were present right at the highs in 1987 

I'm NOT saying that 1987 is going to happen in 2023 - all I'm saying is "The EXACT same cycles that bunched and caused the 1987 crash all bunch and arrive in a 2 month period in 2023"

So I would expect the period Feb-April 2023 to be a fairly volatile period 

As you can see these are linear progressions of Time Cycles from a starting point - not all these dates will have much of an effect on the market - but as I've proven, some of them DO

As the great WD Gann said "When TIME is up the trend CHANGES"

803.JPG.8b619fd2b278a3d764b2e3698d315c8e.JPG

Prepared this chart years agoooooooooo in 2016 - YET ANOTHER spot on forecast/prediction - published here well before the "events"

We don't live in the world that 99.99% of people believe we live in

REMEMBER - The USA stock markets are UP until 2034 when it all comes tumbling down

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

If you look back up this thread to the Nov 2021 date - you will see a chart showing you the 1st part of this of this - I'm willing to bet NO-ONE listened or bothered to take the simple next step in this

Apart from the timing being amazing, notice the GANN ANGLE is absolutely spot on to the date and the price

947.thumb.JPG.039705a0de380b077d7925258587a10f.JPG

For the SP500 different things happened, but if you took the SP500 2009 low PRICE and used it as a WEEKLY time cycle, then you'd of got pretty close to the 4th Jan 2022 High price and turning point

The thing to remember is:

1. If markets were random, then very little of what I've shown you would work, it would not line up
  2. I'm just showing you enough to show you things out there are patterned, ordered and not happening as your told by the media, news or influencers
  3. I've not a newsletter, course or software to flog you
  4. 99% of traders are lazy, they don't do the work themselves - you can lead a horse to water etc

Next major TIME CYCLE as per the projections is Oct 2025 - notice that on the FTSE100 the prev TC's caused mayhem with wild swings (as expected and mentioned above BEFORE the TC dates!)

THT

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, THT said:

The thing to remember is:

1. If markets were random, then very little of what I've shown you would work, it would not line up
  2. I'm just showing you enough to show you things out there are patterned, ordered and not happening as your told by the media, news or influencers
  3. I've not a newsletter, course or software to flog you
  4. 99% of traders are lazy, they don't do the work themselves - you can lead a horse to water etc

Next major TIME CYCLE as per the projections is Oct 2025 - notice that on the FTSE100 the prev TC's caused mayhem with wild swings (as expected and mentioned above BEFORE the TC dates!)

Thanks for sharing @THT

Always very interesting and helpful!

All the best - MongiIG

Anyone noting the 2023 cycle dates would have made a killing on the FTSE100 - all came in and altered the trend of the market for brilliant gains

This next post is one that I make with a heavy heart - it concerns WAR - the below is something that I published elsewhere on

Just remember absolutely EVERYTHING in our lives operates to and within cycles - as an example, the climate does so too, it moves through hot and cold cycles, the rage is currently for a "climate emergency" but in a few hundred years the planet will be going through another cold spell cycle

WD Gann referred to 90 - what he meant was 90 degrees of a circle being 25%, he also meant that the 90 could be used in TIME, such as 90 hours/days/weeks/months/years etc

Here's a real simple one - this year we've had USA banks going bust and needing to be rescued - go back 90 years to 1933 (bank runs caused the "bank holiday"), then keep on going back 90 years or so and you will keep on finding years with issues around banks - this isn't coincidences, go forward from 2023 90 years and you'll get the next issue with banks

(2008 was a separate issue)

Another way you could have used price levels as TIME was from the 2009 low - this does NOT work all the time, ONLY in specific circumstances, but it has been something I've been watching over the years:

Take the Mar 2009 low PRICE and turn it into a Time Cycle of WEEKS - results on the chart!

As a bonus I've also shown you some ratio analysis to, to show you how you could of nailed the high - Take the SWING of A to B, project it from A or C and multiply that swing by 2.828 and you get point D - this was within 1 point of perfection!

951.thumb.JPG.13296b1ded7aff919367694e3c2ab79a.JPG

If you scroll UP this thread, you will see a pic of a table of RATIOS - you can see the ratio of 2.828 or 282.8% clearly, its a ratio of the SQUARE

Now, look again at that ratio, look what the INVERSE is of that ratio - its 35.4%

Now go measure how much in % terms the SP500 FELL high to low during the covid crash of 2020

Notice also that the SP500 LOW in March 2009 FELL 57.7% from the 2007 high - look at which category 57.7% falls - Its in the CUBE category and is the INVERSE ratio of 1.732 which is the DIAGONAL of a CUBE and square root of 3

Also not the Oct 2022 bounce off the 50% level - the table shows you 50% is also a ratio of the SQUARE

Mathematics cannot and does not lie - It's there right in front of us on price charts to see

Anyway, onto the WAR cycles - they are VERY VERY close:

Did you know there's cycles in WAR? - There's an 82-84 year war cycle (1607 English arrive in Jamestown USA! / King Wills war 1691 / 1775 USA war of Independence / 1861 USA civil war and 1939-45 WWII) the next date for its sequence is 2021-23. I've also got other war cycles which point to dates 2026-2028 for it starting or ending! (USA Involvement in the war) = volatile decade!

We can sort of attached UK/USA support for Ukraine in the supply of weapons as the 21-23 date, BUT, I'm more focused on the 26-28 date as the USA has ALWAYS 100% since its entire history been involved with troops on the ground in the wars around its cycle

This means something significant could happen to cause that, just watch this space - I'm praying it does not happen, because I have 2 young fit sons of fighting age

THT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I bet most of you ignored this stupidly simple time cycle, due to how stupid and simple it sound - you were given ample warning to the tune of over a year!

Well it worked for a 3rd time!  Resulting in 1000's of Dow points

"If it can be proved to work and it results in profits, It doesn't matter how daft, stupid or crazy it is, it obviously has something to it and a profit is a profit - THT" 

Proof that Fibonacci works in TIME as well as PRICE and that Price & Time as WD Gann said in the 1900's "Price & Time are the same thing"

987.thumb.JPG.630e9e33d8cf6a78bcb29bcb85bc4856.JPG

988.thumb.JPG.5fd5827e543dac4b706be554f31016d0.JPG

THT

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Next set of Time cycles for the USA stock markets

Watch these dates very carefully

The key on is the Mid cycle LOW date - give or take a few weeks around that date the stock market WILL form a swing low and then rally from - This will NOT be an al time low or anything like that, it will be an innocuous swing low but its Important as it was created from the Sept 1998 LOW time cycle date

986.JPG.1b0b1de8ad293dd4a643db40ef57cb26.JPG

Remember all I'm showing you is repeating cycles that exist in the markets - the list is a not exhaustive as there are many other cycles operating in the markets - just showing you a hand picked selection placed on a chart years before the date

REMEMBER since 2016 the general stock market is UP & INFLATIONARY (wondered why price Inflation has been upon us) and they TOP out in 2034 at which point the market starts a DOWN & DEFLATIONARY long-term cycle 

PS - the chart above references "1987" cycles - If you go look at the dates on the SP500/Nasdaq you will notice that the market reacted by didn't crash badly as in 1987, (the FTSE100 had the best reaction) this is because the overall cycle is NOT repeating the 1980's - the fact that the markets reacted to the dates shows you that the cycles still have influence BUT if its not the correct like for like time repeat, then the effect won't repeat - i.e. everyone talks of 1929 crash

Well that repeated right on cue in 2000 on the Nasdaq100, its next recurrence is in the 2060's - so although in between now and that date we'll get the same cycles hitting the same place a number of times, we'll not get the 1929 style mega crash, until it repeats under the right conditions

THT

• Like 1

WD Gann Said over 100 years ago "When TIME & PRICE BALANCE, the trend HAS to change" .

Yes, there is a definite maths relationship, Via Gann or Elliot-waves.

The pity is I cannot get Gann Angles on IG as they are not properly defined as per Gann, and do NOT REMAIN FIXED AT THOSE ANGLES WHEN YOU CHANGE TO ANY TIMEFRAME!!!!!!!!

Even the Gann fan angles, used by all brokers, are a joke. These angles are not set arbitrarily as the system allows, and no means to measure angles!!!!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, skyreach said:

WD Gann Said over 100 years ago "When TIME & PRICE BALANCE, the trend HAS to change" .

Yes, there is a definite maths relationship, Via Gann or Elliot-waves.

The pity is I cannot get Gann Angles on IG as they are not properly defined as per Gann, and do NOT REMAIN FIXED AT THOSE ANGLES WHEN YOU CHANGE TO ANY TIMEFRAME!!!!!!!!

Even the Gann fan angles, used by all brokers, are a joke. These angles are not set arbitrarily as the system allows, and no means to measure angles!!!!

Hi Skyreach,

Thanks for the comment

Yep, most charting software does not do it right, this is purely down to the SCALING of computer screens and the software - there is a solution though

The perfect way is to find out the scaling for the market you're looking at (they are ALL different) - If you take the SP500 as an example and I think I showed this on my "Are the markets random" thread, the High of Jan 2022 to Oct 2022 was a PERFECT 1 x 1 down angle in terms of Gann - the scaling formula is EXACTLY the same scaling for UP angles

Gann angles aren't the be all and end all as they have there limitations but you can use them for certain things - What Gann did was right specific courses for huge amounts of money with confidentiality clauses that explained exactly what the markets were/are doing, those courses have remained hidden from the public, with only a tiny amount of evidence as to what was going on - BUT, Gann was talking about planets and planetary positions on charts in relation to prices and his Gann angles, were approximate planetary lines for the general public to use, not precise, but good enough as the angles are based on %'s of the circle

See the following chart:

DJIA from 2009 - People would have writen off the 1 x 1 angle after 2011, but look at it in 2022 perfect example of price and time balancing - this is a perfectly scaled chart and angles

Notice: the 1 x 1.5 angle (never talked of of published on charting software) it was effective throughout and ran through the 50% level of the "covid" plunge EXACTLY

861.thumb.JPG.e6961814943a15237889d83bf3d44b1b.JPG

This chart is the DJIA from 1982 to 2000:

The 1 x 1 forecast and timed the big 2000 highs, notice the support it provided in 1987+ and notice that the 1.5 x 1 angle ran right though the 50% level of the 1987 crash - in just 2 charts we've seen the 1.5 angle split major crashes precisely and exactly to the 50% level

862.thumb.JPG.33e1c74a17a15079015cfedc0637c666.JPG

So to come back to your comment about scaling etc and again I've shown this in "Are markets random" thread, but didn't highlight it - If you find a well defined market swing of a number of weeks or months as shown in the chart below - box the swing, split it proportionally into 25%'#s draw angles to intersect those 25%'s as shown = YOU WILL HAVE A PERFECTLY SCALED ANGLE FOR YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN AND CHARTING SOFTWARE 

As long as you don't change the scaling on the chart by adding or reducing more price bars etc it will be accurately scaled, you can then COPY the angles and move around the chart - On my charting software I look back over 6 months, if I changed that to say 9 months then the scaling would change and the angles created on the 6 month basis would not be to scale, so as long as i keep the look back to 6 months any angles created will be perfectly scaled etc

My software also allows me to view the angle on different timescales without moving it

984.thumb.JPG.fbd4b33a4048d1ddae3ea88cc8fea8d9.JPG

I mentioned planets above

Not shown on the chart is the Mars/Jupiter combo at the 2009 low - the SP500 stopped dead at 666.79 points  - the Mars/Jupiter line was at a longitude of 307 degrees on a circle of 360, add 360 to 307 and you get the value of 667 = which was the value in points at which the SP500 "suddenly" stopped dead at and turned around! 

This chart proves the conjunction value of mars/jupiter:

The first chart is Gann's 1948 Soybeans charts shwoing Mars and Jupiter conjunction at the HIGH

792.thumb.JPG.6164c55b34a857c92f07a02003c23a6e.JPG

Then this is Mars/Jupiter conjunctions in the SP500 from 200 high - not all timings are significant but some are

791.thumb.JPG.38925f8c137a83c5778dd6f32433f72d.JPG

Here's, the trendline as a line from the 2000 high - notice that in 2018 it caught the high around the conjunction date - the thing to consider here is like the 2009 low, PRICE was 2872, the 2018 conjunction was the 8th conjunction since the 2000 high - 8 x 360 = 2880 degrees from the 2000 high = 8 points from perfection

As we can see when Mars/Jupiter time and price balanced, the market dropped - only a minor drop in the grand scheme of things, but it did exactly as Gann said it would, trend reversal

996.thumb.JPG.d92df924a29d6dca77e87dd8a398a6a1.JPG

So although Gann mentioned his gann angles, really was he was saying was "Planetary lines" - which is exactly why when we trade gann angles, they often don't work that well, because we're trading them with the wrong scaling, the wrong reasoning and something else is creating the lines and angle of them, that most people are oblivious to

That being said, people can still trade the steeper Gann angles from either the box method of creating them or the proper scaled method of knowing the points per bar figure - markets above the steeper angles often keep on rising 

THT

• Like 1

EAGLE-EYED traders/Investors would of without DOUBT noticed from the Mars/Jupiter 360 Heliocentric CHART above - a peculiar curiosity - applies to the SP500 only*

for those that failed to notice that curiosity, here it is:

• There's ALWAYS some sort of sharp "plunge" around the time cycle
  • This "plunge" and rally since 2000 has a hit/win rate of 89%

In the months that follow, the "plunge" is NEARLY ALWAYS 100% fully RETRACED - do you think you could make money from that knowledge? Do you think options would be priced correctly at those lows? course they wouldn't, you could buy seriously cheap options out of the money at the lows or near the lows, knowing in the weeks/months to come price is heading back up to the plunge high!

The only exception is 2000 - bigger knowledge of the overall 18 year cycle at work and the expectation that the bull market should top out  would of alerted you to the fact that the high of the cycle should of been in and to be followed by a 3 year bear market - BUT, you still got a plunge then a rally that nearly made it, but we'll class it as a fail for the sake of the % win rate above, technically, a plunge followed by rally happened, so if you accept that, then there's a 100% win rate covering 23 years

Those with sharp eyes will see that the "form" isn't always exact - so you need to bear that in mind  - I'll let you work out how you approach the formation

Couple of things to remember though is this:

• Unless the overall general market 18 year cycle is due to top, then the plunges are ALWAYS 100% GUARANTEED retraced
  • That MEANS, that in the weeks or months that follow the plunge HIGH will be exceeded
  • If you read this thread from post 1, you will notice a couple of numpties who said nothing in trading is guaranteed or certain - well as I said to them back then, there are a couple of certainties in the markets, if you look properly for them - they obviously had their eyes firmly shut!
  • *This post is for the SP500 Index only - you MUST run the cycle on other markets to see if it impacts those markets or not, as not all cycles work to the same effect if you change the market - for example, the WHEAT market works off different cycles to those on the stock market - you must do your research
  • Look at the cycle date near the 2002 low, it took 24 months ish to retrace, it retraced though! The reason it took so long was that other bigger cycle factors were at play at that time, namely the cycles that caused the end of the 3 year bear market crash and they HAD to end and form the 2003 low before the plunge retracement could complete, So when this M/J 360H cycle arrives at or around other larger cycle dates, you need to know and understand to allow time for the plunge retracement to complete - anyway you should get the idea
  • Remember the overall 18 year cycle is UP until 2034 - this also MEANS that all corrections that the markets make will be RETRACED in full all the way up until 2034

THT 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's another cycle that ALWAYS 100% GUARANTEED get RETRACED in full at some point = PERFECT for buy and holders

Anyway, we'll look at it for TRADERS

I really would encourage you all to look at what the planets do in the sky, some of them make perfect pictures as they travel around the Earth

One sure planet is VENUS - its basically the Fibonacci planet

So the following charts are a combination of Earth and Venus that come together in a Fibonacci combination EVERY 13 years - 13 is a Fib number too

This chart below shows the last few occurrences (PS - this works on the FTSE100 Index too)

This is known as the BEAST cycle as it times to 666 weeks, point to point or node to node whatever you prefer to call it

13yearcyclemainclusters.thumb.gif.1acac5fb9d935791bab9163ae466ba23.gif

It looks as if 2013 didn't work on the SP500, but it did........Not great but it arrived bang on time and was FULL 100% retraced

BeastcycleinSP500.thumb.gif.04c260625c3f396e85b4847464d957bc.gif

Here' it is in the UK market

BeastcycleinFTSE100.thumb.gif.8457ccd239c1ad714be38047b968b87c.gif

The next occurrence is errrrr 13 + 2103 = 2026, here's the exact dates to watch for it (not checked those dates since 2013, so at some point in 2024 I will make time to re-check them) - the cluster of dates in early March will most likely be key

13yearcycle2026.thumb.gif.1cd26c34bf7acc50f335d23e4baa7f97.gif

I'm sure you will agree that is a fairly nice Time Cycle to trade every 13 years and so many days - you can SHORT the plunge and then rebuy long once the cycle is over - DOUBLE BUBBLE as they say

Explanation on 1974 = 1974 on the big stage cycle was due to be a MID-CYCLE LOW point, so the bigger overall cycle over-rode the beast cycle - it still happened but on a suppressed basis - from traders/Investors point of view, you'd of been all in long on the 1974 mid-cycle low date and the expectation of the beast cycle would have been for it to arrive but on a tiny scale as the mid-cycle low point then turns UP big time

Explanation on 2000 = So technically 2000 as you can see WAS retraced

BUT, as with 1974, you'd of been thinking of and had knowledge that 2000 was due to be the TOP/HIGH in the bigger overall cycle which is followed by a 3 year bear market - So you'd of been on the shorting side for 3 years, then buying - BUT as the overall DOWN 18 year cycle ALWAYS has a mid-cycle LOW point (as was the case in 1974) you'd of been "wary" of a full retrace if you were thinking that the whole 2000-2003 bear trend was the beast cycle - this is where knowledge and understanding of the overall 18 yr cycle comes in, you know the expectation of that cycle and although 2007 did retrace the 2000 high, it was not guaranteed until after the mid-cycle low point of 2009 then in the years to come a full retrace was guaranteed to happen - So the message here is:

In a overall 18 yr BULL UP cycle the retraces happen within a few years

In the overall 18 yr BEAR DOWN cycle the retraces can take a lot longer

BUT at some point you ALWAYS get a full retrace GUARANTEED

Remember - WE (ME) KNOW the sequence of the 18 yr cycles so can position accordingly due to knowing what is going to happen

Look at 2000, notice the last cycle turned the market DOWN - the main overall cycle for the TOP came in MARCH 2000, but the market HAD to wait for the 13 year beast cycle to arrive before it could completely roll over to do the expected 3 yr bear market!

13yearcycle2000.thumb.gif.c9f0d85881bc0999547d65a7d5dd577b.gif

Planets have a massive influence on price - It's just hard to sift out what planets a market vibrates to and the varying combinations and degrees

Anyway, all we need to know is that every 13 years or so, we should get a CRASH/PLUNGE that can be traded and then the plunge will at some point be wiped out by rallies as the market moves UPWARDS

So far this "Beast" 666 cycle has a 100% win rate in over 200 years of stock market history (USA markets), so we need to assume the next hit will comply to the sequence and allows us to go "in big" should you be a risk taker

We don't care as traders what causes the crashes, all we care about is that EVERY 13 years there's a crash/plunge in prices that happens, followed by a rally - we just need to make sure that we are positioned correctly

THT

• Like 1

Within this thread I have mentioned WAR

War is totally at the behest and control of Time Cycles, because it feeds human emotions to the extreme

There's now 2 big conflicts in the world happening and either one of these or even both, could be the catalyst to the USA putting "boots on the ground"

Remember the timing for either entering or ending (give or take a little) is 2026 or 2028 ~ this Time cycle is DIRECTLY linked to EVERY MAJOR war that the USA has been Involved in going back to when the USA was formed

and that is for USA troops to be ON THE GROUND (or air) in DIRECT fighting

I'm still of the opinion that "supplying weapons and advice" to Ukraine does NOT constitute being directly involved, so something has to happen and what is now happening in the Middle East could be drawing things in

Just watch this space or specifically the news

THT

• Thanks 1

This cycles are also applicable to the crypto space.

A crypto time cycle is a pattern of price movements that repeats over a certain period. Crypto time cycles are influenced by various factors, such as supply and demand, market sentiment, technological innovation, and external events. One of the most popular theories about crypto time cycles is that they are related to Bitcoin's halving events which is pretty close. It occur roughly every four years and reduce the rate of new bitcoins created by half. Some believe that these halvings trigger a new phase of growth and adoption for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as the supply becomes scarcer and the demand increases.

According to some sources, a crypto time cycle consists of four phases: accumulation, markup, distribution, and markdown. Each phase has its characteristics and implications for investors and traders. Here is a brief overview of each phase:

Accumulation: This is the phase when the market is bottoming out after a previous downtrend. The price is relatively stable and low, and the trading volume is also low. This phase can last for weeks, months, or even years. This is a good time for long-term investors to buy and hold, as they anticipate the next bull market.

Markup This is the phase when the market starts to rise in price at an increasing rate. The price breaks out of the previous range and enters a new uptrend. The trading volume also increases, as more people become interested in the market. This phase can last for months or years. This is a good time for traders to ride the momentum and take profits along the way.

Distribution This is the phase when the market reaches a peak and starts to level off or decline slightly. The price fluctuates within a narrow range, and the trading volume decreases. This phase can last for weeks or months. This is a time when some investors and traders start to sell their holdings and take profits, while others still hold on to their positions, hoping for another rally.

Markdown: This is the phase when the market enters a new downtrend and falls in price at an accelerating rate. The price breaks below the previous support level and enters a new bear market. The trading volume also increases, as more people panic sell or short the market. This phase can last for months or years. This is a time when most investors and traders suffer losses unless they have hedged their positions or exited the market early.

Of course, these phases are not always clear-cut or predictable, and there may be variations or exceptions depending on different factors. For example, some analysts including Gracy Chen of Bitget suggest that Bitcoin's current cycle may be different from its previous ones, due to its increased adoption, institutional involvement, regulatory environment, and technological innovation.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Here's the next set of TIME CYCLES - I've had these dates on my charts since 2015 ish

Please note this is just to show you that the markets are not random and we can TIME them - the AIM of this thread is to SHOW you that dates calculated years in advance can be significant

These Time Cycles are not all of them, just the ones I wanted to show you, which are the INTERNAL cycles of a bigger Time Cycle - some will hit and some won't - REMEMBER, lots of active cycles are ALL operating at the same time

Notice that there's not a TC for the 2022 high - the reason is that there was one, it's just not part of this series of TC's I'm showing you - Then when we look backwards in 2034, you'll be able to see market price action around the dates and you will KNOW these are not random dates thrown on a chart in the hope of hitting - because If you are ignore the latter dates (not yet shown) in the cycle, then you will come a cropper and when Investments are concerned that will mean LOSING lots of your money

I'm still using the screenshot taken in Oct 2020 - Once we complete 2025, I'll update the chart with price data and take a screen shot from then on for the next cycles

The THICK BLACK line is the mid-point of the cycle, which in the grand scheme of things "should / is expected to be" a significant LOW point when viewed back in time from 2034! - It WILL NOT be a major low, so don't expect a humungous price crash to it, it will NOT be how you are imagining it in your head right now

Notice that most of those cycles are "LINKED" that's because they are the same cycle which repeats

986.JPG.7522809e2276ae015564889f356e2189.JPG

THT

• Like 1