MARKET NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE

SudipSil

I am trying to set stop working order in my existing ETFs in ISA at 10.46AM UK time, but I am getting "MARKET NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE" error. On top of it the stop order I put on these ETFs like PCT. All removed and I am not able to put it again. Can you please let me know what is the issue.

image.png.58f853f21319ca47a8d5c22e3ba6cb94.png

• Like 1

I think there was another post on this earlier.  When i queried IG on this, they said that there was a problem with their broker.  They didnt have an ETA on a fix.

They suggested that if you have an order that you need to fill, then use the quote order instead.

• Like 1
Guest I have a similar problem..

trying to sell from a SIPP account.
And no hope of any answer on the support line!

I expected better from IG !!

Had the same error message I was trying to buy some US listed ADRs pre-market. So at around noon UK time. Even though it showed as green and gave a pre-market price it just kept saying "no longer available online".

Could only place the order after the US open - it went through then. But it was annoying.

Not sure if my problem is exactly the same issue as yours, but probs something you wanna raise to IG, would be useful if you could share their response back here too..

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...