MARKET NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE

SudipSil

I am trying to set stop working order in my existing ETFs in ISA at 10.46AM UK time, but I am getting "MARKET NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE" error. On top of it the stop order I put on these ETFs like PCT. All removed and I am not able to put it again. Can you please let me know what is the issue.

image.png.58f853f21319ca47a8d5c22e3ba6cb94.png

• Like 1

I think there was another post on this earlier.  When i queried IG on this, they said that there was a problem with their broker.  They didnt have an ETA on a fix.

They suggested that if you have an order that you need to fill, then use the quote order instead.

• Like 1
Guest I have a similar problem..

trying to sell from a SIPP account.
And no hope of any answer on the support line!

I expected better from IG !!

Had the same error message I was trying to buy some US listed ADRs pre-market. So at around noon UK time. Even though it showed as green and gave a pre-market price it just kept saying "no longer available online".

Could only place the order after the US open - it went through then. But it was annoying.

Not sure if my problem is exactly the same issue as yours, but probs something you wanna raise to IG, would be useful if you could share their response back here too..

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Unlock a fantastic offer on RustMagic in 2024 with the promo code "HELLAGOOD". This code grants players a free $0.5, providing a perfect start to enhance your gaming experience on this popular platform. RustMagic is well-known among Rust players for its wide range of exciting activities, including skin trading, gambling, and various in-game events that keep the community engaged and entertained. How to Claim: Visit RustMagic: Open your web browser and navigate to the RustMagic website. Sign Up or Log In: If you don’t already have an account, click on “Sign Up” and fill in the necessary details to create one. If you have an account, simply log in. Navigate to the Promo Code Section: Once logged in, locate the promo code section, which is usually found in your account settings or the rewards section. Enter the Promo Code: Type in “HELLAGOOD” in the designated field and click on “Submit” or “Redeem”. Claim Your Bonus: Once the code is accepted, your account will be credited with a free $0.5. Benefits of the Promo Code: Using the promo code "HELLAGOOD" on RustMagic not only provides you with free $0.5 but also opens up more opportunities to participate in various activities on the platform. This bonus can be used to trade for valuable skins, enter into different games, or join betting events, giving you a competitive edge and enhancing your overall gaming experience. Why Choose RustMagic? RustMagic is a preferred choice for many Rust players due to its user-friendly interface, secure transactions, and a wide array of gaming options. The platform constantly updates its features and introduces new events to keep the gameplay exciting and fresh. With robust customer support and a vibrant community, RustMagic ensures that players have an enjoyable and engaging experience. Conclusion: Don’t miss out on this exclusive offer. Use the promo code "HELLAGOOD" on RustMagic in 2024 to get a free $0.5 and kickstart your journey on this exciting platform. Whether you are new to RustMagic or an existing player, this bonus provides a great opportunity to explore more of what the platform has to offer.
    • It's exciting to see the expansion of DeFi options on Hedera. SaucerSwap might have been the pioneer, but HeliSwap and HashSwap bring fresh perspectives to the table. Doing research sounds like a must before choosing a go-to platform. And that news about SaucerSwap landing on Bitget is definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks for the update
    • Thetanuts Finance looks promising with its focus on structured products and options trading, similar to Badger DAO and Opyn. While their growth and community building are positive, DeFi and options trading are complex and risky. Worth a shot if you're experienced, but simpler DeFi tools might be safer for newcomers.
us